Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The positive and negative of looking at girls.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
On one hand I like looking at them and it gets me aroused, looking at their ads and tits.
But the negative is that I get way more angry and sexualy depressed, I come to a point where I'm willing to do anything to get just a touch.

touched a phat ass in a crowded bar 2 weeks ago, we really are missing out. felt like a water bed

touched a phat ass in a crowded bar 2 weeks ago, we really are missing out. felt like a water bed
I wish i wasnt such a massive PUSSY so I could just grope a girl and not give a fuck.

We sound like 13 year old boys talking about wanting women yet we're "men." Men in quotation because we aren't seen like that by women.

We sound like 13 year old boys talking about wanting women yet we're "men." Men in quotation because we aren't seen like that by women.

We’re the red carpet women walk on to shop and visit Chad.

if you don't acknowledge women they assume your autistic or socially retarded

Positive: they're hot

Negative: if you look at them they'll call the cops

Positive: they can't believe an ugly male thinks he has the right to look at them

Negative: she will spread rumors about how you're a creep and white knights will give you autistic looks for now on