Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the populist thought of society managed to turn me into a social outcast

Powerliftercel

Powerliftercel

Greycel
[UWSL]Is there a fucking reason there are so many NPCs on the planet? I live in a shithole country and I have not found ONE that is not a fucking retard who does not know how to have a minimum of self-criticism[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
I have not found a single person who uses a minimum of his neurons and does not swallow all the shit that society does and thinks.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Above all I'm fucking sick of how progressive ideas are taking hold in everyone's mind even if I live in a third world country that is collapsing.[/UWSL]

There is not a single day that I see something on social media or news and it does not make me hate this disgusting world more
[UWSL]
I hope I can kill them all[/UWSL]

they are fed the bluepills which gave them hope that they wil ascend, not knowing that they will be the beta buxxers and live in a state of perpetual slavery.