Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The popular people at my school all had good facial bones or were tallfags

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Every single bloody one. If you know how to rate e.g. maxilla, mandible, and eye area then go on social media and it's brutal blackpill after blackpill. Water is wet, it's over, ldar. Social skills=looks. There were a group of autistic people at my school that had a teacher aid, and all the average to attractive looking people were treated well and the ugly people in the autistic group were treated like shit by everyone.

Last edited:
Every single bloody one. If you know how to rate e.g. maxilla, mandible, and eye area than go on social media and it's brutal blackpill after blackpill. Water is wet, it's over, ldar. Social skills=looks. There were a group of autistic people at my school that had a teacher aid, and all the average to attractive looking people were treated well and the ugly people in the autistic group were treated like shit by everyone.
the ugly and manlet people had toxic personality bro

If yoz're tall and good looking you can't be bad at socializing, even your autism can't be that bad.

the ugly and manlet people had toxic personality bro
The manlets with good facial bones were still popular. It's so frustrating how there's nothing I can do about my situation except get major surgeries like jaw surgery and leg lengthening that cost tons of money and can make me have tons of health problems, and will only make be be maybe average looking.