Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The politics of inceldom

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Whenever the news does a story on incels, inevitable they always bring up white nationalism and "extreme right wing." Yet according to the results of every survey done on this site, it is not overwhelmingly white, there are many ethnics and deathniks here. So why is it that the media feels a need to portray a narrative that incels are violent white nationalists?

Well, obviously we know the media is dishonest at best and completely subversive at worst. There are SFcels here but there are also left wingcels here as well. There are atheists, muslims, christians, etc. At the core however, is I believe everyone here would agree that the rise of feminism has been a disaster for the West but also for Men in general. Being critical of feminism, an inherently leftwing (marxist) idea, is implicitly right wing. So because of this, the entire site is painted as right wing lunatics. Many here are also critical of the media. Since Donald Trump, a republican, is the face of media criticism these days then ANY criticism of the media automatically puts you as "right wing" in their mind.

Anyone who has spent any amount of time here would notice there is quite a bit of diversity of thought here on many issues. From race, money, status, looks, there are lots of disagreements and discussions on the importance of all these factors. But the few areas where I believe everyone agrees is anti feminism and hypergamy. These issues alone are what get the userbase labled as right wing fanatics. It's a sad state of affairs and speaks to how politics has devolved rapidly in the last few years. Anyone to the Right of Bernie Sanders is now considered a Nazi.

Men are under attack from all sides. The rise of "toxic masculinity" and "cis male privilege" is all part of the plan to destroy and weaken men. Incels just make up a special subset of men who are especially tortured. What is to happen then? I don't know. Inceldom is simply the latest symptom of a deeply sick and flawed society.

There are a shit load of literal Nazis here and they all deserve to be killed.

There are a shit load of literal Nazis here and they all deserve to be killed.
FE8D5111 17CE 46A5 AFC6 8E20D784A951

Good post. I think you are right about anyone criticising feminism being automatically associated with nazis. And, of course, feminists are always looking for a way to paint men in a bad light, so why would they have any moral problems with associating inceldom with nazis?
"Muh incels are a right wing white nationalist terrorist group" fits perfectly into their scheme to keep men under their control.
Thanks boyo

Nazis are pretty low IQ. I mean Hitler was a pretty good president but realistically racial segregation and other Nazi ideals are retarded and unrealistic.

Attachments

• Go be an nig somewhere.jpg
    Go be an nig somewhere.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 80
Hey. At least I'm honest.

The idea that the Nazis treated blacks as subhuman is untrue as there were blacks in the German military, some as honorary Nazi personnel.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 12.10.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 12.10.30 PM.png
    290.5 KB · Views: 73
An enemy of the media is called "right wing" and "nationalist" regardless of the content.

They don't care and never will care about male sexuality and male needs, all they care about is finding scapegoats and useful idiots for their media productions.

Nazi iconography and music is a great cope, better than empty nihilism or condom-fucking a whore in a dirty shack for sure.

Whenever the news does a story on incels, inevitable they always bring up white nationalism and "extreme right wing." Yet according to the results of every survey done on this site, it is not overwhelmingly white, there are many ethnics and deathniks here. So why is it that the media feels a need to portray a narrative that incels are violent white nationalists?

Well, obviously we know the media is dishonest at best and completely subversive at worst. There are SFcels here but there are also left wingcels here as well. There are atheists, muslims, christians, etc. At the core however, is I believe everyone here would agree that the rise of feminism has been a disaster for the West but also for Men in general. Being critical of feminism, an inherently leftwing (marxist) idea, is implicitly right wing. So because of this, the entire site is painted as right wing lunatics. Many here are also critical of the media. Since Donald Trump, a republican, is the face of media criticism these days then ANY criticism of the media automatically puts you as "right wing" in their mind.

Anyone who has spent any amount of time here would notice there is quite a bit of diversity of thought here on many issues. From race, money, status, looks, there are lots of disagreements and discussions on the importance of all these factors. But the few areas where I believe everyone agrees is anti feminism and hypergamy. These issues alone are what get the userbase labled as right wing fanatics. It's a sad state of affairs and speaks to how politics has devolved rapidly in the last few years. Anyone to the Right of Bernie Sanders is now considered a Nazi.

Men are under attack from all sides. The rise of "toxic masculinity" and "cis male privilege" is all part of the plan to destroy and weaken men. Incels just make up a special subset of men who are especially tortured. What is to happen then? I don't know. Inceldom is simply the latest symptom of a deeply sick and flawed society.

I agree with you. This forum has been getting the hate for being "right-wing". Since I've been on here, that isn't the case. This place is not right-wing. It's mixed politically. As some of the idea such as "Sexual Marxism" to me is considered left-wing. I don't like Trump as his ideas don't make sense or will never happen because of the idiots in Congress. Most notalby, Pelosi and Schumer.

As you point out about any criticism of the media is met with animosity and labled 'right-wing'. That's true.

You are right on with this post, OP.

It's because the 2016 election destroyed their psyche.

300 IQ post OP good read

300 IQ post OP good read