Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The police in my country are doing sex patrols

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
This week has been very hot weather and police received reports from passers by of people engaging in sexual activity in beauty spots. The police have been doing patrols of the area due to the locations being close to children's play parks. It seems Chad is out enjoying the sun.

All sex havers should be arrested and given the death penalty

nasty ass people could at least keep it behind closed doors
nobody wants to see that shit
whatever happened to common decency?:feelsUgh:

these disgusting coomers and foid whores shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else

B1battledroid

nasty ass people could at least keep it behind closed doors
nobody wants to see that shit
whatever happened to common decency?:feelsUgh:

these disgusting coomers and foid whores shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else
Highschool kids fuck in parks and playgrounds, those places always have condoms thrown around.

Highschool kids fuck in parks and playgrounds, those places always have condoms thrown around.
i know, fuck this degenerate society

the high school i used to go to gave out condoms to all students for free during an assembly to "cut down on stds and teen pregnancy".:feelsclown:
how about telling the fefails to close their damn legs, and socially ostrasize the ones who get knocked up by chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back