Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The plump pimp

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Not only were they fucking, but they were fucking way older dudes, and bragging about who's fucking the oldest Chads. They knew what they were doing.
Maybe you fucking cucks should raise your daughters decently to avoid that instead of throwing everyone who looks at a 17 year old "dressed" like a literal whore in prison :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

why the fuck you stream that shit?

I just cant do it! i cant take this shit no more man.​

Shout out sean ranklin big ups liquid richard

Not only were they fucking, but they were fucking way older dudes, and bragging about who's fucking the oldest Chads. They knew what they were doing.
Maybe you fucking cucks should raise your daughters decently to avoid that instead of throwing everyone who looks at a 17 year old "dressed" like a literal whore in prison :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The fact that they're whores when they're underage proves that rape laws should be abolished. There really is no such thing as rape for a Chad, so why should there be unfair rape laws against us incels?

yes i have seen it myself.

lowinhib mogs me to the next realm