Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The plight of this place motivated me to approach again for the first time in 7 years.

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
The semester is coming to a close and I won't be attending school for much longer. All semester there was this homely looking girl ("she can't be taken, right?") for whom I decided it was now or never. I couldn't bear the though of having yet another memory to dwell on until the day I die; what if? what if? what if? I approached her in the hallway in it went about as well as one might expect for a complete mentalcel:

She has a boyfriend ✓
My incomprehensible speech ✓
The awkward silent walk until we could physically part ways ✓

Looks like it will be another 7 years before my next disaster, boyos. ALTERNATE TITLE: The day I finally accepted juggernaut law.

You need experience to get a date > you need a date to get experience > you need experience to get a date > you need a date to get experience
b2ap3_large_BreakingTheViciousCycle2.png

iu

Remember, none of this would be happening to you if you weren't ugly like me.

Just Fucking Lay Down And Rot

It's Over

Damn, that’s brutal and hilarious.
ED6BF421 1B22 4D04 8DC8 4CE1F68D1ACA

Damn, that’s brutal and hilarious.

Unfortunately. I just want to emphasize for anyone who isn't incel for social anx/aspie reasons: the mental fortitude and courage you need to pump yourself up to be able to approach is COSMICALLY MASSIVE. I know it takes a lot for anybody but +++++++++9999999999999999∞x multiplier to inhibition for retardcels. That's why my previous attempt was 7 years prior (got stood up at my favorite pizza joint).

last girl i approached like that was in high school

Unfortunately. I just want to emphasize for anyone who isn't incel for social anx/aspie reasons: the mental fortitude and courage you need to pump yourself up to be able to approach is COSMICALLY MASSIVE. I know it takes a lot for anybody but +++++++++9999999999999999∞x multiplier to inhibition for retardcels. That's why my previous attempt was 7 years prior (got stood up at my favorite pizza joint).
I’ll give ya credit; you manned up and had a go at it, after seven years. At that point I’ve accepted my fate.

I've never approached a female, I'm afraid they'll call the police (I'm in feminist shithole Toronto).

The fact that girls have boyfriends is 100% irrelevant. Why? Because girls either say this as a lie and many girls line up a new guy when they are in a relationship because they can.

I did so many approaches that I am completely unphased my the "I have a boyfriend line."

I still give you credit for trying and so should you. Keep in mind pro PUAs only get sex 1-2% of the time from cold approach.

But I get your pain too. Been there many times. Part of the problem is we're so desperate when we finally allow ourselves to hope and believe we have a chance, we build it up so much in our mind, that when we try and get shot down we don't even know what to do with ourselves.

Learning to be rejected gracefully is a skill. The worse rejections I've had were bad because I didn't handle it well. Typically I've tried "bargaining" or tried "convincing" the girl which works as well as one would expect.

The fact that girls have boyfriends is 100% irrelevant. Why? Because girls either say this as a lie and many girls line up a new guy when they are in a relationship because they can.

I did so many approaches that I am completely unphased my the "I have a boyfriend line."

My favorite is when they just bring it up for no reason.

You: "Hey do you know what time this place closes?"
Her: "I have a boyfriend"

@ControlledInsanity So let me get this straight. What you did was essentially a cold approach . I'm assuming that you hadn't really had conversation with or got to know her on a semi personal level throughout the semester ?

I still give you credit for trying and so should you. Keep in mind pro PUAs only get sex 1-2% of the time from cold approach.

I was in a PUA lair. These guys would legit approach at least 20 girls a night. The successful ones were masters identifying and ditching girls who are not willing to have sex with them that night. Then they would be hyped as fuck if they ended up getting a blowie from a 5/10 chick.

That shit was way too much for me. I didn't even get the satisfaction of getting one blowie or even a kiss. I did lose my handholding virginity, though, so I guess I am a pretty big Chad.

I did lose my handholding virginity, though, so I guess I am a pretty big Chad.

FAKECEL

334.gif

@ControlledInsanity So let me get this straight. What you did was essentially a cold approach . I'm assuming that you hadn't really had conversation with or got to know her on a semi personal level throughout the semester ?

She made some after class chit chat (one way convo) at me the week before which helped to solidify my misguided confidence. lol I didn't even consider until now the horror she must have felt when a dude who hadn't said a word all semester just comes out of the blue and stammer attacks some unintelligible drivel about getting lunch at some undisclosed location :feelsautistic:.

i get panic attacks leaving my house.

nofap and alcohol are the only things that make me low inhib, try it sometime, and no i'm not joking. nofap is legit the only thing that brings any sort of results when it comes to inhibition and anixety.

ALTERNATE TITLE: The day I finally accepted juggernaut law.

Don't feel too bad. As redpilled as I am I still am in shock & awe at some sub4 women when they mention they have boyfriends, husbands, kids....like I almost react like dazed bystander who just witnessed something traumatic. Even when I try to supress my surprise...it has no effect.