Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The plight of the male species

This world is doomed.

No words......

Think of how many greasy, neckbeard, actually really good at games nerds would love to have one of those but either can't find one due to stock shortages or is cash strapped yet this puffy lipped cleavage on show thot has them & likely plays some low requirement crap like among us while the smaller window is the game & the main is her & half the time she's probably just sitting there, I bet the bitch doesn't even know how to install a gfx card & will get some beta she knows irl to do it for her.

Just to put that into context those cards are £1700 to 1800 each over here so £5400 let's say. $7200 for nothing.

I bought a pc that cost me £1300 all in back in 2016 that I'm still using, made some adjustments in terms of cooler, case & extra sod's but performance is obviously the same & this bitch gets not 1 but 3 gfx cards that cost more than my entire pc jfl.

At this point I hate cucks more than women, sure bitches are just that but they can't help themselves as it's in their nature & they're enabled by others but these cucks; they should know better, men did not used to be this pathetic right?

Last edited:
Think of how many greasy, neckbeard, actually really good at games nerds would love to have one of those but either can't find one due to stock shortages or is cash strapped yet this puffy lipped cleavage on show thot has them & likely plays some low requirement crap like among us while the smaller window is the game & the main is her & half the time she's probably just sitting there, I bet the bitch doesn't even know how to install a gfx card & will get some beta she knows irl to do it for her.

Just to put that into context those cards are £1700 to 1800 each over here so £5400 let's say. $7200 for nothing.

I bought a pc that cost me £1300 all in back in 2016 that I'm still using, made some adjustments in terms of cooler, case & extra sod's but performance is obviously the same & this bitch gets not 1 but 3 gfx cards that cost more than my entire pc jfl.

At this point I hate cucks more than women, sure bitches are just that but they can't help themselves as it's in their nature & they're enabled by others but these cucks; they should know better, men did not used to be this pathetic right?
Nigger I built a pc using second hand ebay parts back in 2012 for £400 and I'm still using everything the same except I have a used gtx 980 now instead of the 7770 I started with. £1300 pc is still just under top of the line if you bought the right parts with that money.

Nigger I built a pc using second hand ebay parts back in 2012 for £400 and I'm still using everything the same except I have a used gtx 980 now instead of the 7770 I started with. £1300 pc is still just under top of the line if you bought the right parts with that money.
6700k, aio watercooler, z170a mobo, 32gb ram, m2 ssd, ssd, hdd, case, 1070gtx, psu, win10 pro. All new @ mid 2016. My arm is fucked now though from rsi ulnar nerve so it's controller only at this point & rip competitive.

Last edited:
6700k, aio watercooler, z170a mobo, 32gb ram, m2 ssd, ssd, hdd, case, 1070gtx, psu, win10 pro. All new @ mid 2016. My arm is fucked now though from rsi ulnar nerve so it's controller only at this point & rip competitive.
I would kill a nigga for a 1070 and an i7 6700k (you only wrote 6700k i assume i7).

I assumed like cars, you are never supposed to buy the latest generation, only the 2nd last because its tested and cheaper. So to me I never even considered even wanting a 3000 series because I haven't even got to affording a 1000 or 2000 series card yet.

I would kill a nigga for a 1070 and an i7 6700k (you only wrote 6700k i assume i7).

I assumed like cars, you are never supposed to buy the latest generation, only the 2nd last because its tested and cheaper. So to me I never even considered even wanting a 3000 series because I haven't even got to affording a 1000 or 2000 series card yet.
Yeah i7. Used is fine so long as you are sure it wasn't used in a crypto mining rig.

This is honestly why the male gender will probably get enslaved in the future.

I assumed like cars, you are never supposed to buy the latest generation
Well, unlike cars, the only real metric that matters for CPUs is performance.

Personally I've never seen a CPU fail in my lifetime, I've seen a few GPUs fail, but they were old to begin with. I've never seen a brand new piece of hardware give issues, modern manufacturing is almost perfect when it comes to that.

Now with a car, there's way more untested technology and things to go wrong. I think most CPUs/GPUs can easily live for 20 years or longer, which is something that you can't really say about cars that are being built today.

Got fat hands and poor motor control, I can't handle anything delicate or small (insert dick joke). Wish there was some service where I could buy the parts and have some other person build it, would 10/10 be cheaper than prebuilt and 10x better.... I spend 1,100 on a skytech gaming desktop and it runs smooth and great, but I know I could've built it for 700.
I'll build you a pc lol I thought pc parts and build shops were a dying industry, if there were lots of people like you then I could start a computer shop and actually stop being poor, but I dont think the demand is actually that big. A lot of middle class parents just buy a prebuilt overpriced 'gaming pc from ebay for their kid.
Well, unlike cars, the only real metric that matters for CPUs is performance.

Personally I've never seen a CPU fail in my lifetime, I've seen a few GPUs fail, but they were old to begin with. I've never seen a brand new piece of hardware give issues, modern manufacturing is almost perfect when it comes to that.

Now with a car, there's way more untested technology and things to go wrong. I think most CPUs/GPUs can easily live for 20 years or longer, which is something that you can't really say about cars that are being built today.
Well if you only consider pre 2012 cars then most of them can be measured along the same methods, just look at the engine. Cos the electronics are usually not very expensive in older cars and are easier to replace.

Implying low value males aren't already slaves to this fucked system.
True but atleast not all are cucked. Btw low value male is more of an fds thing to call ugly men low value

Btw low value male is more of an fds thing to call ugly men low value
My bad, I meant it more like low SMV value implying ugly males like us not that they are lesser people like some foid.

My bad, I meant it more like low SMV value implying ugly males like us not that they are lesser people like some foid.
Yeah I get what you mean.