Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The plight of my incel freinds

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Throughout my life, I have had friends who faced significant challenges in terms of social status and bullying, both during school and in the real world. Two of my best friends from middle school, whom I occasionally talk to on Discord, have faced their own struggles. They may have negative views about themselves, but they often turn to me to vent their frustrations.
One of my friends, who is of Arab descent, endured severe bullying until he finished high school. People would mock him, deliberately get him in trouble, and even physically assault him. I remember a specific incident from middle school when he was absent, and our female teacher openly discussed his absence, making hurtful remarks about his hygiene, causing the whole class to laugh. I felt terrible for him. In high school, he experienced two particularly awful incidents. In one, someone ran up to him and poured milk on his head while others filmed the incident. In another, someone tripped him on the stairs, causing him to fall down multiple flights and break his arm and ribs. Unfortunately, they never found out who was responsible for these actions.
Thankfully, my friend is doing better now in community college, although he still faces some challenges. He has encountered hostility from certain individuals and receives unfriendly stares. Even his female professor is rude to him whenever he asks her a question. On top of that, he struggles financially and works at Walmart, where both coworkers and bosses mistreat him. It's disheartening to see him face such difficulties, especially considering he identifies as a "poorcel."
Another friend of mine, who comes from a wealthy background, has had a deviated septum since he was four years old. Recently, he underwent treatment for it, which unfortunately left him with noticeable facial characteristics associated with mouth breathing. It's quite sad because his brother is considered very attractive and has a girlfriend, while my friend deals with the challenges of having an "incel face." However, he is in a better position than my other friend because his family is extremely affluent. I can't emphasize enough how wealthy they are; their house is worth six million dollars, he has a spacious three-bedroom setup, and a gaming setup valued at $5000. Furthermore, on his 18th birthday, his dad gifted him $20,000 in cash and bought him a Mercedes-Benz. He has also informed his parents about his desire to undergo major plastic surgery, and they have agreed to cover the costs. With these resources and support, he has a high chance of improving his appearance, and his height of 6 foot 3 also adds to his confidence. However, despite these advantages, people still mistreat him, and he suffers from extreme anxiety and agoraphobia resulting from the intense bullying he has experienced, similar to my own struggles.

To be a wagie/poorcel on top if being ugly is the worst! To be rich is good because you'll have a better advantage albeit what unites us isn't our wealth or our nationalities but our shared experiences.