Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the plight of mentalcels deserve more recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ropetomorrow

ropetomorrow

Recruit
★★★★★
im sick and tired of facecels and heightcels discriminating against mentalcels.
Us mentalcels ate celibating just as hard (if not harder)as any other cels out there :cool: :cool:

Mentalces are mostly just trolls,kids and copers.
"I cannot go to a date with a willing female because I am so scared" sounds like a pure troll to me.

The plight of PERSONALITY cels can go get recognition on inceltears. you guys agree on the same things

St.Tropez said:
"I cannot go to a date with a willing female because I am so scared" sounds like a pure troll to me.
You've had 15 gf you arent an incel or a mental cel

TheVman said:
The plight of PERSONALITY cels can go get recognition on inceltears. you guys agree on the same things

St.Tropez said:

I am incel in a way that I am single for 7 months and no sex. I dont care how you call it. Nor will I defend my "incel" status it is irrelevant at this point.

St.Tropez said:

why do you say things like this? its bad enough that incels are divisive and elitist about issues like this one, but normies talking about this is worse. you're hurting the community by doing this.

retarded_dumbshit said:
St.Tropez said:
why do you say things like this? its bad enough that incels are divisive and elitist about issues like this one, but normies talking about this is worse. you're hurting the community by doing this.
Okay sorry wont talk about it anymore.
I suppose I just feel jealous a lot for them that they can actually refuse someone due to being afraid. While I had to take every opportunity I ever have gotten and stil ended up alone.

St.Tropez said:
I am incel in a way that I am single for 7 months and no sex.

7 fucking month. its so clear that you're trolling us.

St tropes is a cucktears mole

It's hardest having all 3

ropetomorrow said:
I have been on PSL before r/incel even existed.
I am a well known member there. Stop paranoia.

ropetomorrow said:

St.Tropez said:
ropetomorrow said:
Well known for having 15 gfs and being an "incel" only for 7 months

St.Tropez said:

St. Tropez the type of guy to ignore IOIs so he can call himself incel and continue posting here.

retarded_dumbshit said:
why do you say things like this? its bad enough that incels are divisive and elitist about issues like this one, but normies talking about this is worse. you're hurting the community by doing this.

Ban him already.

St.Tropez said:
I am incel in a way that I am single for 7 months and no sex. I dont care how you call it. Nor will I defend my "incel" status it is irrelevant at this point.

Just lol how is this even allowed to be unironically written here @sergeantincel @jewsel @feminismiscancer @thevman j f l

hehe xd said:
St.Tropez said:
Just lol how is this even allowed to be unironically written here @sergeantincel @jewsel @feminismiscancer @thevman j f l
I don't know man. I reported the comment. they didn't ban him. What can we do

ropetomorrow said:
He's from lookism.

St.Tropez said:

PSL=?
Pakistani Super League?

St.Tropez said:

How do you reconcile being incel with having 15 gfs until 7 months ago?
Did you suddenly lose all your hair? Were you acid faced?

hehe xd said:
St.Tropez said:
You should read the rules before attacking me or admin.

https://incels.is/Thread-Rules-and-Terminology-6440

St.Tropez said:
You should read the rules before attacking me or admin.

https://incels.is/Thread-Rules-and-Terminology-6440

U arent blackpilled, u cant be blackpilled and have 15 gfs (probably a LARP lie anyways) unless chad or manipulative liar

FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
PSL=?
Pakistani Super League?

St.Tropez said:

Ho boyo I used to aproach 100s of females for even one date. I am just tired and old now to do it anymore.
And I did few approaches and 100% rejections. I am very far away from a Chad,or even a Chadlite. As if getting a girl is easy. It js not,at all.
And PSL= puahate,sluthate and lookism. The 3 major incel forums before this one.

hehe xd said:
U arent blackpilled, u cant be blackpilled and have 15 gfs (probably a LARP lie anyways) unless chad or manipulative liar

Kid I have been posting on these forums before you even knew what incel meant. I am.about as blackpilled as you can get. I wholeheartedly subscribe to LMS theory.

in St tropez defence, lookism boyos think anything under 100 lays is virgin status

St.Tropez said:
FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
PSL=?
Pakistani Super League?

St.Tropez said:

Ho boyo I used to aproach 100s of females for even one date. I am just tired and old now to do it anymore.
And I did few approaches and 100% rejections. I am very far away from a Chad,or even a Chadlite. As if getting a girl is easy. It js not,at all.
And PSL= puahate,sluthate and lookism. The 3 major incel forums before this one.

You are a normie. Not an incel. And not even a blackpilled normie considring you kiss every woman's ass and white knight for her. talking about going 7 months without sex making you an incel is bragging and trolling and against the rules and you should be banned

TheVman said:
St.Tropez said:
FeminismsCancer said:
St.Tropez said:
PSL=?
Pakistani Super League?

St.Tropez said:

You are a normie. Not an incel. And not even a blackpilled normie considring you kiss every woman's ass and white knight for her. talking about going 7 months without sex making you an incel is bragging and trolling and against the rules and you should be banned

Ok so how about @Zyros who has active FWB and sex. Or @Grotesque who has a gf? Surely they are in better situation than me who dont have anything.

St.Tropez said:
Ok so how about @Zyros who has active FWB and sex. Or @Grotesque who has a gf?  Surely they are in better situation than me who dont have anything.

@Grotesque currently has a girlfriend? They should be banned too. At least Zyros doesn’t pretend to be an incel but that’s all I can say about him.

St.Tropez said:

Kid I have been posting on these forums before you even knew what incel meant. I am.about as blackpilled as you can get. I wholeheartedly subscribe to LMS theory.

>calling me kid

Jfl faggot btw having 15 gfs is extremely unnatural and shows how fucked up u are, even girls dont have this many boyfriends jfl at u gtfo off of my forum retarded fakecel faggot i will make u a truecel if u keep being a condescending prick u are such a failure of a person u have to hang around and larp as a blackpilled person in a loser virgin forum to feel good about urself u rnjoy the attention people give u because u achieved what 95% of people achieve except obviously u could never hold a relationship due to ur narcistic egoistic victimized attention whoring personality please kindly fuck off or i will spend the little money i have to make sure u will be a truecel and feel what we feel for the rest of ur life before i self neck anyways jfl tough boy cant find amother drug addict whore to milk ur resources for monthly sex so u intrude my community haha fuck off

St.Tropez said:
Ok so how about @Zyros who has active FWB and sex. Or @Grotesque who has a gf? Surely they are in better situation than me who dont have anything.
I didn't know about grotesque and you know how i feel about the fartnigga using this forum as his own personal facebook. But like vision said at least he doesn't larp as an incel for going 6 months without sex.

incel.life you would have all been banned by now

Vision said:
St.Tropez said:
@Grotesque currently has a girlfriend? They should be banned too. At least Zyros doesn’t pretend to be an incel but that’s all I can say about him.
As I said numerous time I do identify as incel but I do not insist on the label.
If you think I am not really an incel it is fine,I can accept that. I am definitely not a truecel.

TheVman said:
St.Tropez said:
I didn't know about grotesque and you know how i feel about the fartnigga using this forum as his own personal facebook. But like vision said at least he doesn't larp as an incel for going 6 months without sex.
incel.life you would have all been banned by now
If people mind me identifying as incel I will stop.I do not wish to offend others. And as said you can call me other labels if you want' I am fine with it.

retarded_dumbshit said:

I agree, one who doesn't understand the plight shouldn't comment, and in such a way. 

Mentalceldom is real. It is preventing many from 1. Getting into a relationship and 2. Maintaining those relationships. 
Let's work together, help those who still have hope, and dedicate ourselves to the work of our Lord, Saint blackops2cel.

TheVman said:
The plight of PERSONALITY cels can go get recognition on cucktears. you guys agree on the same things

hehe xd said:
St.Tropez said:

>calling me kid
Jfl faggot btw having 15 gfs is extremely unnatural and shows how fucked up u are, even girls dont have this many boyfriends jfl at u gtfo off of my forum retarded fakecel faggot i will make u a truecel if u keep being a condescending prick u are such a failure of a person u have to hang around and larp as a blackpilled person in a loser virgin forum to feel good about urself u rnjoy the attention people give u because u achieved what 95% of people achieve except obviously u could never hold a relationship due to ur narcistic egoistic victimized attention whoring personality please kindly fuck off or i will spend the little money i have to make sure u will be a truecel and feel what we feel for the rest of ur life before i self neck anyways jfl tough boy cant find amother drug addict whore to milk ur resources for monthly sex so u intrude my community haha fuck off

I am very fucked up individual I agree there. And I couldn't keep any foid in the end it is true and it does hurt me a lot how I ended up dumped by everyone.

St.Tropez said:
I am very fucked up individual I agree there. And I couldn't keep any foid in the end it is true and it does hurt me a lot how I ended up dumped by everyone.

Lol i larped hard as an edgelord and wrote a wall about u and all u wrote back is about how much of a unique victim u are so that kinda proves ur an attention whoring mentally unstable manipulative failed normie i guess

Or just dedicated trollarper

>be born ugly
Life fucked because of your shitty genes
>be born autistic
Life fucked because of your shitty genes

Any NT mental em is volcel tho

Status
Not open for further replies.