Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The plight of being a gymcel on social media

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
Being a gym cel on social media is Sui fuel. This is coming from my experience as I had an Instagram and snapchat(which I later deleted and abandoned) when I was red pilled I though being jacked would help me get girls and that I would use social media to pull girls:feelskek::redpill:. I posted shirtless pictures (not showing for personal reasons) with my face out of the photo on ig and sc andgirls would be messaging me and talking to me (inb4:chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:)holding up convos without having me put in effort.All they saw was my hair and my shirtless body nothing else. Okay get ready for black pill moment okay. They would be like face? What ur face look like? And I would always choose a cherry picked angle frauded photo and one foid responded with "no take a picture right now of your face"THE MOST RAGEFUEL PART IS WHEN I reveal my face and instantly it's a fucking GHOST TOWN NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING KNOW. Then i realised i should put up pics of myface publicly on my page so everyone knows who they are talking to before anything serious happens (nothing did) WORST MISTAKE EVER. No one on sc or ig wanted to know my social media was fucking empty after showing my face. I remember I was chatting to a foid(when I only had the shirtless pics not my face) and we started going well it seemed like our personalities matched, then she asked for my face I sent thinking she wouldn't really mind because we were both cool together, but no awalt and all of a sudden she going on about how we don't really work well and said to stop messaging me and THAT I AM HARASSING HER. That was the final blackpill that put the nail in the coffin. I realised face is everything when girls see a hot body they expect a hot face as well not a goblin subhuman freak with 10/10 zyzz physique. Tldr:don't be a gymcel on social media(don't use it too)

mogs me skinny ass

mogs me skinny ass
Cope skinny auschwitz Chad with this face can
get laid more than all of /fit/ and .co combined

Gymcellin is really brutal. All that hardwork at the gym and you still can't compensate for lacking facial aesthetics and unless surgery , Everything is mostly out of your control

That's one way to get black pilled.

It's always going well until they see your face. U swallowed the blackpill without water.

I remember I was chatting to a foid(when I only had the shirtless pics not my face) and we started going well it seemed like our personalities matched, then she asked for my face

If it is only about personality, why do females want to see the face? That is quite contradictory.

Sucks that lookism got deleted. They had threads where they would use a guy with a good body without his face and all the girls would ask to see his face. Face is like ass and tits to us.

Gymcopers are on suicide watch with these threads recently.

Being a gym cel on social media is Sui fuel. This is coming from my experience as I had an Instagram and snapchat(which I later deleted and abandoned) when I was red pilled I though being jacked would help me get girls and that I would use social media to pull girls:feelskek::redpill:. I posted shirtless pictures (not showing for personal reasons) with my face out of the photo on ig and sc andgirls would be messaging me and talking to me (inb4:chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:)holding up convos without having me put in effort.All they saw was my hair and my shirtless body nothing else. Okay get ready for black pill moment okay. They would be like face? What ur face look like? And I would always choose a cherry picked angle frauded photo and one foid responded with "no take a picture right now of your face"THE MOST RAGEFUEL PART IS WHEN I reveal my face and instantly it's a fucking GHOST TOWN NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING KNOW. Then i realised i should put up pics of myface publicly on my page so everyone knows who they are talking to before anything serious happens (nothing did) WORST MISTAKE EVER. No one on sc or ig wanted to know my social media was fucking empty after showing my face. I remember I was chatting to a foid(when I only had the shirtless pics not my face) and we started going well it seemed like our personalities matched, then she asked for my face I sent thinking she wouldn't really mind because we were both cool together, but no awalt and all of a sudden she going on about how we don't really work well and said to stop messaging me and THAT I AM HARASSING HER. That was the final blackpill that put the nail in the coffin. I realised face is everything when girls see a hot body they expect a hot face as well not a goblin subhuman freak with 10/10 zyzz physique. Tldr:don't be a gymcel on social media(don't use it too)
Is your face like a 2?

Low bf is what matters the most tbh