Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Plight of a Prettyboy Chad

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
As a follow up to this thread

TJ Parsell described when he was in prison, there was this white inmate in his early 20s named Brett. Brett was doing a 15-30 year sentence for drug dealing. The way he described Bretts appearance, he was definitely a pretty boy Chad or at least Chadlite.

But Brett had a problem. A big problem. Many of the other inmates liked the way he looked, too. A little too much. There was a saying that went "There's no bigger joy than a pretty white boy." And a "pretty" young white guy who wasn't a vicious fighter had some decisions to make.

He could risk gang rape, which sooner or later was a looming possibility. He could check into protective custody which would forever mark him as a coward and he'd never be able to come back into general population without being in danger. Plus, he'd be confined to his cell 23/24 hours a day for every day of his sentence. His final choice was that he could get a man to protect him.

Brett chose to get a man. This man was a white inmate in his mid 30s named Chet who was described as a big redneck with,a sunken jaw and false teeth. As part of this arrangement, he had to do sexual favors for Chet and whatever else Chet wanted him to do like clean the cell, do Chets laundry etc. On the other hand, Chet protected him from other inmates.

However, Bretts ultimate fate was unknown as Chet fell out with Slide Step and Slide Step made Chet check into protective custody. So that meant that Brett was back on the open market and that he'd have to find another protector or he'd eventually be caught by someone.

American prisons are brutal

Please post more. Those stories are pretty entertaining, in their own morbid way.

giphy.gif

Sounds like a nightmare.
Thank god I'm ugly so people in prison wouldn't want to rape me.

Sounds like a nightmare.
Thank god I'm ugly so people in prison wouldn't want to rape me.
They say that less attractive and/or older looking guys are actually less likely victims. Agepill strikes again.

Fraud masculine Chad facial features then you'll look older
I got a haircut like the "Yes." meme and im gonna let my beard grow for some time.