Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The plight of a boy named Billy Besk

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Billy Besk was 18 years old when he was jailed in 1990 on a minor pot charge, his first criminal offense, while vacationing in San Francisco with his parents.

What happened to him in S.F.'s Jail No. 3 in San Bruno still haunts the young man's life.

A few days before Besk arrived on 4-South, Monroe “L.A.” Jones had been locked up there. Jones was in jail because he had assaulted two men and been arrested while in possession of a firearm. Jones had previously been found guilty of kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon, and statutory rape. He also had a history of predatory sex crimes.

Immediately, L.A. used that power to prey on Billy Besk.

“Each day,” Besk has stated in sworn court filings, “L.A. would come to me and say I was cute, that he wanted some pussy, would I take a shower with him, and I would just walk away from him, although there was no place to go.

“L.A. was a very large man about 43 years old, who obviously had a lot of prison experience. He organized 4-South like a prison tier. He ran it, everyone was his henchman.”

Then Jones entered the cell with a plastic container of butter.

He then took his index finger, put it in the plastic jar, and then inserted it in my anus.

L.A. stroked himself, giving himself an erection, using the butter. He then got on top of me, and grabbed my fists with his hands and proceeded to put his penis in me. I kept saying, 'Ouch,' since it hurt terribly. L.A. said, 'Shut the fuck up.'

Over for Billy Besk

I've seen this before and its autistic how the judicial system treats mens problems.

I didnt read, but he probably mogs me, so yes
Trust me you don't.
He then took his index finger, put it in the plastic jar, and then inserted it in my anus.

L.A. stroked himself, giving himself an erection, using the butter. He then got on top of me, and grabbed my fists with his hands and proceeded to put his penis in me. I kept saying, 'Ouch,' since it hurt terribly. L.A. said, 'Shut the fuck up.'

I've seen this before and its autistic how the judicial system treats mens problems.
They say that prison rape happens less frequently than it did in the past because the courts take it more seriously now and will prosecute inmates who engage in it. They'll either add on more years to a sentence or even lock them down permanently in solitary confinement where you stay in a cell 23 out of 24 hours a day and come out for a hour of exercise and shower once a week.

In fact, in this article, the inmate who committed this rape was prosecuted for this rape and the rape of another inmate and convicted. Another inmate who witnessed it had reported it.

The boy sued the jail but when he sued, it made it a public record and a lot of guys he knew back home found out about it and made fun of him for it.