Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Pleasure Gap: American Women and the Unfinished Sexual Revolution

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
Women in America experience far less sexual pleasure than men. What is to be done? For every three orgasms an American man has, studies show, a woman has one. Up to 40 percent of American women experience the sexual malaise clinically known as low sexual desire. For too long, this deficit has been explained in terms of women’s stress, age, or poor body image. In The Pleasure Gap, Katherine Rowland rejects the idea that women should settle for less. We should take inequality in the bedroom as seriously as we take it in the workplace and understand its causes and effects. Drawing on extensive research and interviews with over one hundred women and sexual health professionals, Rowland argues that the pleasure gap is neither medical malady nor psychological condition but rather a result of our culture’s troubled relationship with women’s sexual expression. This provocative exploration of modern sexuality makes a case for closing the gap for good.

The struggle is real JFL :feelskek:

Yes because ejaculating = male orgasm :feelstastyman:

women don't ejaculate so they can say whatever they want about their experience, it's all subjective

As long as they dont blame men for it which is their goto solution

this is a bad sign, its means 2 out of 3 men are dicklets since only one is able to make a foid orgasm
foids will literally throw a perfect relationship with you if you dick is small, that's how powerful dickpill is :feelsohgod:

:feelsUgh:

I thought she blamed culture, but I havent read her book
Just downed the stupid book
I bet the first paragraph would be "how men can't find the clitoris" :feelshaha: