Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based the place of women is not in the kitchen....

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
her place is being cutted in multiple small pieces and having them being stored on the freezer for later use.

and for foids, being serial killer chad's dead fuck toy would be better than going in a date with a incel, and before cucks says "muh personality, remenber i'm not incel cuz muh personality, i have muh personality cause i'm a incel".

Last edited:
Her place is in hell.

Nah, that's not good either.

May I propose a milder alternative? Strict religious/authoritarian control of women. 1 man 1 woman, bound by strict laws that once broken shall mean a lifetime of imprisonment. Forever loyal, forever facing the trials and tribulations of life together. Neither man nor woman can break these bonds, for they shall be punished severely if they do.

woman's place is where chad puts her

Her place is not in the Kitchen.. it is in the oven.

Her place is not in the Kitchen.. it is in the oven.
inside the ovem:feelsthink:
Nah, that's not good either.

May I propose a milder alternative? Strict religious/authoritarian control of women. 1 man 1 woman, bound by strict laws that once broken shall mean a lifetime of imprisonment. Forever loyal, forever facing the trials and tribulations of life together. Neither man nor woman can break these bonds, for they shall be punished severely if they do.
cope, even if you put death penalty to adultery, they will still cheat you with chad, they prefer death over a life with no chad cock.

They belong in concentration camps

Most foids aren’t nice.

And one... And two.... And three...

It’d taste really bad in all seriousness.