Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Pistol I Would Buy For Self-Defense If My State Allowed It (The Samurai Edge)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I was thinking of getting a Daewoo Precision Industries K5 as I don't want a western gun, but those are really expensive and hard to find.

So instead I thought I would get my favorite video game pistol the STARS "Samurai Edge" from Resident Evil. (@Adoring Fan knows about this one)

It's pretty much your run of the mill standard and easy to find Beretta 92F with some custom pistol grips you can buy online with the STARS logo in the color of your choice.

I would get Jill Valentine's blue one.

Samurai-Edge~~element74.jpg

I would've got Leon's (my second husband0 after Guts) but he uses too many pistols and none are as cool as the Samurai Edge.

It would be used to protect my waifu incase some ningens break in.

Also we would each have our own so we can go on shooting range dates. You can read about it here: https://incels.is/threads/fantasy-where-i-would-take-an-azn-waifu-on-a-date.63335/

@Indari if you still need a gun I highly recommend a Beretta 92F with custom STARS Samurai Edge grips from the character of your choice in Resident Evil.

Then we could cosplay. I would be Chris Redfield and she'd be Jill Valentine.

Last edited:
I would get the Thompson contender and origin bullets

cool i'll go get this right away from my local underage gun store

I rather get a katana
EB7FD99B 2CE7 49E5 BD90 7C65763E052F

If you like Beretta the Beretta 84F looks amazing. I would chose a Glock 19 if I lived in America.

i already got a tv the same size as my last one. paid 264 today for it

You can get critical hits irl too....what a great gun but nothing in comparison to Red9 !!!
Mqay8pC.gif

i already got a tv the same size as my last one. paid 264 today for it

Based.

It better be at least a higher resolution or better type of screen though.

If you like Beretta the Beretta 84F looks amazing. I would chose a Glock 19 if I lived in America.

Yeah that looks cool. I've never really been a gun person but Berettas look really nice.

I only like pistols though.

I consider Glock to be a gun for ningens (that hold their's sideways) and murderous pig cops.

Beretta is just so sleek though.

And if you like handguns you need this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nambu_pistol
Berreta 92F is not bad but it got bad recoil, try to avoid handguns with high recoil unless you planning to have a stock on it's back.

I consider Glock to be a gun for ningens (that hold their's sideways) and murderous pig cops.
No that are the hood rats who do that, Glocks are the AK´s of pistols they will fire no matter what and are easy to disassemble and assemble. I have a Glock 17 myself (legally) and it is an amazing gun I wish my country permitted Glock 19´s though since it´s my favorite handgun but it´s too short according to law (there is a 21cm length requirement in Denmark)

Not for me. No waifus in hell.
If you go to Japan and made it into Yakuza , tell me bro i want to be a hencman !!! And i need a back tatoo...

No that are the hood rats who do that, Glocks are the AK´s of pistols they will fire no matter what and are easy to disassemble and assemble. I have a Glock 17 myself (legally) and it is an amazing gun I wish my country permitted Glock 19´s though since it´s my favorite handgun but it´s too short according to law (there is a 21cm length requirement in Denmark)

The Glock is so ugly it looks like something a ningen would use.

It has no aesthetic, so flat on top and chunky/square.

Baretta's look like art.

If you go to Japan and made it into Yakuza , tell me bro i want to be a hencman !!! And i need a back tatoo...

IMG 1273

I like having all my fingers and not having my back covered in flower tattoos.

The Glock is so ugly it looks like something a ningen would use.

It has no aesthetic, so flat on top and chunky/square.

Baretta's look like art.

View attachment 45249

I like having all my fingers and not having my back covered in flower tattoos.
Temeeeeee
fb0d66ace389f07506d51c2b34741165255d38b6_hq.gif

How about something with more stomping power ?
1-21.png
Smith & Wesson Model 500

At least it's not a .22lr, god those things can't do jack shit.

9mm are much more affordable, I'd love to get a .45 ACP but shit's hella expensive.

I'm thinking about getting the FN 509, it's in the competition to be the next US military issued gun and is only around 500 bucks.

Also it doesn't look like a glock.

How about something with more stomping power ?
1-21.png
Smith & Wesson Model 500

Too big, don't want to cowboymaxx.

At least it's not a .22lr, god those things can't do jack shit.

9mm are much more affordable, I'd love to get a .45 ACP but shit's hella expensive.

I'm thinking about getting the FN 509, it's in the competition to be the next US military issued gun and is only around 500 bucks.

Also it doesn't look like a glock.

It legit looks like a glock lol

Why would I want some Cuck S. A. standard issue lowest bidder garbo?

9mms are based though. Perfect balance.

Lol the M1911 .45 is a classic though.

4ff.png

No gf? Just remember to B.E. yourself! The one step fool-proof process to finding a gf. The B stands for B.E. and the E. Stands for entirely so the whole sentence expands to B.E. Entirely yourself, which expands to B.E. Entirely Entirely yourself and so on ad infinitum.
Finding a gf is simple and easy as long as you remember the B.E. yourself method. Just B.E. yourself!

Lol I got that part, I mean why is the wojack dressed like a roman and who is the pepe supposed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back