Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The pinnacle of female entitlement

"I’m so tired of being the one everyone gets attracted to but not enough to want relationship with"​

You're not entitled to a relationship :feelshehe:
renderTimingPixel.png

"I’m so tired of being the one everyone gets attracted to but not enough to want relationship with"​

renderTimingPixel.png
Correction, she's not entitled to live

"I’m so tired of being the one everyone gets attracted to but not enough to want a relationship with"

If I came up to you, you would not want a relationship with me. You wouldn't even give me the time of day, so I'm not even going to read your wall of text, you stupid whore.

Poor hole, someone get her a millionaire celebrity.

She is Chad only.
I would have only gone for a lifelong relationship as long as she is virgin, but obviously she doesn't want subhuman truecel kikes.

renderTimingPixel.png

So FOID's are entitled to a relationship but we aren't? Interesting double-standard.:feelshehe:

renderTimingPixel.png
Based

She is Chad only.
I would have only gone for a lifelong relationship as long as she is virgin, but obviously she doesn't want subhuman truecel kikes.

Ya she only goes for Chads.. but those Chads have dozens or even hundreds of women competing for them. Who knows maybe the Chad just found some other girl who he had real natural sexual chemistry with.

What this foid should do(but won't because foids egos are too huge).. is find a normie who she feels sexual chemistry with and give that normie an honest chance.

Now after being pumped and dumped by so many Chads she is damaged goods, and will join the other feminazis who hate men.

renderTimingPixel.png

:feelskek: :feelzez:

Beat her down like a dog she is (in minecraft story mode)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back