Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The pills I'm taking do nothing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I still feel the exact same way as I did before, maybe worse. I feel really paranoid about everyone now, though that's a good thing since everyone is looking to ruin me in some way.

Why are you taking them? What for and do you actually need them? Is it a mental issue? But is your mental 'issue' a perfectly normal and natural response to the reality you're living in?

You are 15 bro, you will still be treated like a kid. Mew, lift weights, and meditate to control your mind.

The pills I'm taking do nothing.

Then don't take the fucking pills. You shouldn't be taking that shit anyway.

You understand those pills were meant to ruin you in the first place, right? Maybe not at first glance, but, when you look at the side effects, you will notice everything about it is bad.

Don't take jewpills.

Sorry man but it's over if you're on medication at 15. You should just use real drugs like benzos cause they make you low inhib.

Tenor 1

I still feel the exact same way as I did before, maybe worse. I feel really paranoid about everyone now, though that's a good thing since everyone is looking to ruin me in some way.

You create too many threads here with not enough effort and too self-centered without wider context.

For example you could have stated what meds you are taking and why.

Stop taking them. Those pills were created by that one (((tribe))) to make your problems worse.

Exactly why they are called jew pills

The only pill you should be taking is the black pill.