Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The pill is leaking. Random gamer youtuber discovers it by himself.

D

droktaar

Self-banned
-
I just finished studying for/having finals two days ago and - after re-reading Starship Troopers, Brave New World and Lord of The World (which are actually all to some extent prophetical and a small bit blackpiled), took some time to watch random gamer stuff on youtube. Then I find this gem completely out of nowhere:

Men are figuring it out. The pill is leaking, and faster than I thought. Our disfranchisement is becoming clearer by the day, men outside our communities are being affected by it. Someday 90% of men - those with no power in the sexual market - will take the pill, and I sure hope that this is gonna hit the fan.

I like how when he personified society he explicitly added in the fact that society tells men to "go away and die".

It's not contribution of incels. Some men are redpilled, some blackpilled and some are bluepilled. The truth is men want to fuck, and forget about sexual re-revolution.

I like how when he personified society he explicitly added in the fact that society tells men to "go away and die".
To this I raise my middle finger and tell society to shut the hell up. The Incel, MGTOW and other correlated communities are growing. Albeit with different approaches, ostracized men, specially in the West and heavily western influenced orient, are seeing how sexual market dynamics went downhill after the sexual revolution. A random dude whose life is dedicated to discussing vydia got the message. People in academia are becoming aware of it, like Jordan Peterson, even tough he is bluepilled. I have even heard politicians and priests making angry diatribes against divorce rape. And some of us are getting stuff done. Some go ER, some ascend.Our message is weirdly pervasive, and it can transform the 90% of male population that is sexless/loveless into a raging mob. Such mobs took Troy, such mobs made Rome.

I am sorry for the asinine digression, but I am feeling hopeful in the last few days. Maybe it is the antidepressants doing work, maybe it is the "in the mobile infantry, everybody drops" mentality, maybe it was the payoff of studying until exhaustion and receiving good grades and approval from my professors. I feel in my hearth that nothing can deter me now from graduating now and buying me a virgin 14 years old wife from some far away backwater village. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I wish I could take the folks that are rotting here out of this unfair game somehow.

To this I raise my middle finger and tell society to shut the hell up. The Incel, MGTOW and other correlated communities are growing. Albeit with different approaches, ostracized men, specially in the West and heavily western influenced orient, are seeing how sexual market dynamics went downhill after the sexual revolution. A random dude whose life is dedicated to discussing vydia got the message. People in academia are becoming aware of it, like Jordan Peterson, even tough he is bluepilled. I have even heard politicians and priests making angry diatribes against divorce rape. And some of us are getting stuff done. Some go ER, some ascend.Our message is weirdly pervasive, and it can transform the 90% of male population that is sexless/loveless into a raging mob. Such mobs took Troy, such mobs made Rome.

I am sorry for the asinine digression, but I am feeling hopeful in the last few days. Maybe it is the antidepressants doing work, maybe it is the "in the mobile infantry, everybody drops" mentality, maybe it was the payoff of studying until exhaustion and receiving good grades and approval from my professors. I feel in my hearth that nothing can deter me now from graduating now and buying me a virgin 14 years old wife from some far away backwater village. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I wish I could take the folks that are rotting here out of this unfair game somehow.
You sound like a foward thinking incel who acknowledges the manosphere in a more intimate way, if you're studying in higher education you're obviously striving for a form of higher life. Disregarding all the similar versions of that you'll repetitively hear for a reason that would benefit the speaker, I personally believe that you could make a difference on this community if you decide to become a sort of leader or person of significance.

smart person IQ video

Please tell me your joking about the 14 year old this ain't a place for fucking pedos

saw this a while ago. genius iq vid

Age of consent un Perú Is 14. What Is your problem with prime pussy?
My problem is that girls arnt "prime" at 14 you fuck and the fact that you think so means you should be in an asylum locked away from kids and I even kinda followed your story thinking you were an alright guy but know this shit makes me think you really deserve all that happens to you

Last edited:
Please tell me your joking about the 14 year old this ain't a place for fucking pedos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

This consent bs is subjective, some girl might mature early than others, some autist women are not capable giving consent even in her 30s. Use your fucking common sense. Yes, consent is necessary specially if the girl wants to marry and start a family, but for just fucking and having fun, being sexually active is enough and many girls reach that stage as early as 13/14.

Einstein IQ level video. Damn I want to go back to Ancient Rome and be a man

My problem is that girls arnt "prime" at 14 you fuck and the fact that you think so means you should be in an asylum locked away from kids and I even kinda followed your story thinking you were an alright guy but know this shit makes me think you really deserve all that happens to you
Gtfo bluepilled faggot go kys

Good video. His arguments are pretty good, and there is a lot of truth in them - both in points he makes himself, and those he takes from legitimate scientific study. Some clever critical thinking can pull apart his deductions, but it doesn't change the fact that this video resonates with a great many people.

For myself, I have no desire to gather resources, protect others, form alliances, etc. Groups disgust me, gathering resources seems asinine, and I don't want to protect others because I hate humanity. All I want to do is kill, destroy, and cause suffering. So I suppose I would never fit into any human society.

Regardless I'm glad the dismissal of modern men is being reported with less judgment, and more curiosity. Society has a bad habit of quickly demonizing anything that offends; I believe it's more edifying and beneficial to study what repulses us. Of course, maybe I feel that way because I don't want to be lynched!

Did you just go out of your way to necropost that shit? 14 is the age of consent, and it is definitely not pedophilia, as 14 year old girl are not pre-pubescent. Also, it is my money, my JB wife.

Good video. His arguments are pretty good, and there is a lot of truth in them - both in points he makes himself, and those he takes from legitimate scientific study. Some clever critical thinking can pull apart his deductions, but it doesn't change the fact that this video resonates with a great many people.

For myself, I have no desire to gather resources, protect others, form alliances, etc. Groups disgust me, gathering resources seems asinine, and I don't want to protect others because I hate humanity. All I want to do is kill, destroy, and cause suffering. So I suppose I would never fit into any human society.

Regardless I'm glad the dismissal of modern men is being reported with less judgment, and more curiosity. Society has a bad habit of quickly demonizing anything that offends; I believe it's more edifying and beneficial to study what repulses us. Of course, maybe I feel that way because I don't want to be lynched!

Join the mobile infantry now, trooper! Jokes aside, maybe you could channel those violent leanings to something productive? Maybe join the military and try to uniformmaxx? Or even police, jailing, etc. Funny thing, this forum here is some kind of support group for us incels; some kind of northless spontaneous group effort by random men on the internet. By being here, I believe you contradicted your second point. Which is not a problem at all, it just shows how normie imbeciles have filled us with anger and hatred.

Last edited:
Join the mobile infantry now, trooper! Jokes aside, maybe you could channel those violent leanings to something productive? Maybe join the military and try to uniformmaxx? Or even police, jailing, etc.
Really the only job I'd be innately qualified for would be that of torturer.

latest

Really the only job I'd be innately qualified for would be that of torturer.

latest
You are gonna have a good time working in the prison system. Even if my future job in medicine is supposed to help normies, my money will be spent almost solely on fucking 'em up. We should dedicate more thought and effort towards our hatred.

Did you just go out of your way to necropost that shit? 14 is the age of consent, and it is definitely not pedophilia, as 14 year old girl are not pre-pubescent. Also, it is my money, my JB wife.

Join the mobile infantry now, trooper! Jokes aside, maybe you could channel those violent leanings to something productive? Maybe join the military and try to uniformmaxx? Or even police, jailing, etc. Funny thing, this forum here is some kind of support group for us incels; some kind of northless spontaneous group effort by random men on the internet. By being here, I believe you contradicted your second point. Which is not a problem at all, it just shows how normie imbeciles have filled us with anger and hatred.

"Buying a JB wife" = massive cope for not being an high school, reasonably good looking, healthy male.

HvNoWUH.jpg

You cannot buy this.

"Buying a JB wife" = massive cope for not being an high school, reasonably good looking, healthy male.

HvNoWUH.jpg

You cannot buy this.

No problem. Chad can't buy a M.D. title before his name. And I prefer a third world virgin wife who will birth 10 kids for me rather than any Stacy whore that will contracept.

Da Vinci level IQ

When is the foid prime? I'd say 14 is not far from it.

the black pill will be mainstream but a lot of men will bow to femoloids because living without pussy is too much for them.
And that's when the incel rape gangs will start to pop up.

17-18 when they've developed mentally and physically.