Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Pi-Rho-Sigma-Upsilon covid variant is coming you guys.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelsseriously:

@Fat Link Your thoughts? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If Obama’s got a scratchy throat those in the know about that fruity fucker sure as hell know that it ain’t no Covid that did this to him. :feelshaha:

No…:feelshehe:

Clearly “Big Mike” has been putting in work on his black ass! :feelskek:

If Obama’s got a scratchy throat those in the know about that fruity fucker sure as hell know that it ain’t no Covid that did this to him. :feelshaha:

No…:feelshehe:

Clearly “Big Mike” has been putting in work on his black ass! :feelskek:
My Spidey Tinfoil Senses are tingling, if I didn't know any better, one might think they might be going for Covid Lockdowns 2.0

Too early to call of course where it all could be nothing, but with the world on the brink of war with the United States dollar and the economy going down the shitter nothing at this point surprises me, expect the unexpected, who knows what next level they have in store for us. :feelsjuice:

Jul 07 2017 12 42 48

Last edited:
They may not try that brah since the trucker convoy is at or about to roll into DC ie referring to your lockdowns 2.0 theory. :feelshehe:

Yet because of that ie American’s and Canadian’s and others showing resistance to the Jew’s tyranny I’m afraid that the kikes may carry out another OKC Mcveigh esque styled false flag attack, complete with all new white patsy fall guy/s to attempt to smear and destroy the growing resistance against their evil before the general public as they did successfully way back in 1995 against the growing militia movement at the the time, that was gradually rising up as a result of various government outrages that happened mostly during the Clinton years I believe, with Ruby Ridge and the Clinton + Reno led ATF mass murder of US civilians at WACO Texas. :feelswhere:

Of course the US has been through an awful lot of obvious staged kike bullshit since then ala 9/11 and the various Iraq + Afghanistan wars so we’ll see if the goyim have woken up yet to the kikes scheming or if they’re still stuck on stupid? :feelswhat:

My prediction is they’ll remain stupid and we’re basically all going to die horribly somehow. :feelsclown:

Be it via nuclear fire/winter or from real kike lab created biological super weapons and not this pitiful Covid hoax bullshit. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
They may not try that brah since the trucker convoy is at or about to roll into DC ie referring to your lockdowns 2.0 theory. :feelshehe:

Yet because of that ie American’s and Canadian’s and others showing resistance to the Jew’s tyranny I’m afraid that the Mike’s may carry out another OKC Mcveigh esque styled false flag complete with all new white patsy fall guy/s to attempt to smear and destabilize and destroy the growing resistance against their evil, as they did successfully way back in 1995 against the growing militia movement at the the time that was gradually riding up as a result of various government outrages that happened mostly during the Clinton years I believe, with Ruby Ridge and the Clinton + Reno led ATF mass murder of US civilians at WACO Texas. :feelswhere:

Of course the US has been through an awful lot of obvious staged kike bullshit since then ala 9/11 and the various Iraq + Afghanistan wars so we’ll see if the goyim have woken up yet to the kikes scheming or if they’re still stuck on stupid? :feelswhat:

My prediction is they’ll remain stupid and we’re basically all going to die horribly somehow. :feelsclown:

Be it via nuclear fire/winter or from real kike lab created biological super weapons and not this pitiful Covid hoax bullshit. :feelsUgh:
Just a thought, could be covid lockdowns before November pre-elections with the economy taking a nose dive towards collapse, only this time the lockdowns will be permanently unending with imposed martial law. I try my best to think like them, you have to in order to get a glimpse of how they operate.

Also, exhibit B. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Thanks little buddy pixycel! :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I’d been looking for this video forever but the kikes had basically scrubbed it from everywhere and of course Jew tube probably first. :feelshehe:

It’s crazy how they will resort to killing even one of their own that exposes their secrets like this. :feelswhat:

I have seen all South Park episodes.

or from real kike lab created biological super weapons and not this pitiful Covid hoax bullshit. :feelsUgh:
Some think that this is the play, and that the vaccines were meant to dumb down and pacify our immune systems in preparation for something far worse than a glorified cold virus.

Suifuel for kikeccinecels

Any Greekcels here to take the blame?