Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The physical feminization of the modern man

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
https://dailytimes.com.pk/57708/men-are-weaker-today-than-they-were-30-years-ago-study-reveals/

Study reveals that men ages 20 to 34 have lower grip and pinch strength, which measures how strong their hand and upper extremities are thanthe same aged guys did three decades ago. “In fact, the average grip strength for men ages 25 to 29 is nearly 26 pounds lower today than it was before," (in 1985)

A other source also says: Ironically, Women are still having the same grip strength like their mothers

So you can say that the man of today is simply weaker than his father was. For the power of the hands is considered a sure indicator of muscle strength throughout the body, explain the scientists. Incidentally, women between the ages of 30 and 34 have barely lost any of their strength over the years: their right-hand can grab just as hard as her mother's right hand.

Genocide incoming.....

Stop twisting shit to fit our narrative please. It makes us look stupid. Men do less manual repetitive industrial labor and that is mostly a good thing especially for health. You could criticize the lack of physical activity in school and to long work hours plus increasing overtimes making afternoon activities less pleasant and maybe the couch potato culture, but that's a different problem than forced feminization or something.

A new study has revealed that globally men are less likely to be employed in manual labor jobs, such as in the manufacturing and agricultural fields, than they used to be.

First sentence. :feelstastyman:

Stop twisting shit to fit our narrative please. It makes us look stupid. Men do less manual repetitive industrial labor and that is mostly a good thing especially for health. You could criticize the lack of physical activity in school and to long work hours plus increasing overtimes making afternoon activities less pleasant and maybe the couch potato culture, but that's a different problem than forced feminization or something.

First sentence. :feelstastyman:

No, ironically more men are going to the gym today

Estrogen in tap water prevents the development and strengthening of bones and tendons

These are the signs of civilizational decline. Weak males and female rule are two of the most important signs.
Um since when? I dint think any civilization fell because of those reasons.

There are dangerous agendas at work everywhere, be vigilant.
FaggotR9kOperation

Can't even imagine how the boys/men of the future wilI look.
I've finished puberty and still look like a 14 year old lesbian.

Rome fell because of these reasons. The effects of these factors are slow to show.
Never read that as a reason in a textbook but whatever.

Wide hips and narrow shoulders seem to be more common in “men” these days. All that’s missing is a pussy.

No, ironically more men are going to the gym today

Estrogen in tap water prevents the development and strengthening of bones and tendons
More but not all and it is common sense that this can't make up for an eight to ten hour manual labor work day in terms of strength.

Most stuff is filtered out. It's only traces. If anything it's the cosmetics you buy, recycled mixed plastics, to fat kids, stress and alcohol.

Doesn't change that you pick sentences from an article to support not connected claims.
There are dangerous agendas at work everywhere, be vigilant.
View attachment 85143
See first retard feels encouraged in his conspiracy theories thanks to you.

From modernizatiion of labor to muh transagenda. :feelstastyman:

More but not all and it is common sense that this can't make up for an eight to ten hour manual labor work day in terms of strength.

Most stuff is filtered out. It's only traces. If anything it's the cosmetics you buy, recycled mixed plastics, to fat kids, stress and alcohol.

Doesn't change that you pick sentences from an article to support not connected claims.

See first retard feels encouraged in his conspiracy theories thanks to you.

From modernizatiion of labor to muh transagenda. :feelstastyman:

Most stuff is not filtered out since it's to expensive, excessive consume of pesticides and soy can lead to feminized syndromes like micropenis etc.

(Guests:48)

@Doug they’re on your case now. :feelstrash:

Most stuff is not filtered out since it's to expensive, excessive consume of pesticides and soy can lead to feminized syndromes like micropenis etc.
It is. From quazillion things people take they find about 100 substances in traces in a labor test. It is debatable if this even has any effect.

Look I agree there are problems, as I pointed out, but this is just barking at trees.

Pesticides is a whole other topic. Your moving away from the original topic now from the initial point.
The soy thing is bogus btw. There are tons of other traditional foods with more of the stuff.

We need to make a distinction between feminization and civilization.

I have wide hips and narrow shoulders. I have a big butt as well. :(
Damn. Maybe you should Inject T.

I have a pretty feminine face but my body is masculine so at least there’s that.

BPA and phthelates in food packaging, along with soy and less manual labor

Over for weakgripcels I won't lie.

Testosterone levels in men have been drastically falling since the 1950s

Never read that as a reason in a textbook but whatever.
Romans started to rely on germanic and llyrian chads to fight their wars for them. Roman men started becoming feminine betas who thought they we're too good for military service. Eventually the auxiliaries realized they could outalpha the roman betacuck manlets. We're seeing the same thing with western men today.

Holy fucking shit we are seeing the decline of Western civilization ... thanks Jews