Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The phrase “there’s plenty of fish in the sea” is fucking stupid

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★★
Sometimes I’ll go on retardit just to see some idiotic subhumans, and I think I remember someone saying “there’s 8 billion people on earth, and you think none of them like you” or some shit along those lines.

I say: it’s utter fucking cope, not everyone will get a partner, and it pisses me off to no end seeing these retards even mock me with the thought of me not being subhuman, like they’re just riding a donkey with a carrot on a stick saying “oh, you’ll definitely find someone out of the 8 billion” yeah, fat chance, if I’ve made it this far into life, what makes you think I’ll find someone now? At this point, I just think they’re gaslighting us into being simps, or just giving us false hope so we don’t either ER or rope (just to virtue signal of course)

If someone gets to the points and ages we have in life without ascending, then what makes them think it will be any different?

Also: a majority of people you’ll never meet, you’re only limited to one place, and the places that are there you’ll never find a toilet anyway (given we’re incels), no one will touch us, stop trying to give us false hope!

There plenty of fish in the sea. Just not for you.

Yet all these "plenty of fish" are just copy and paste

This was my FAVOURITE bluepilled COPE I use to hang-on-to-dear-life-for back in days.:feelskek:

Maybe for everyone else there is but we arent even in the sea we are dried up and dead on the shore

1D2ECBD7 8C68 451D BF23 F7A7CBD4B319

Anyone who went fishing knows thats cope. You have to wait for hours to get maybe one fish and even thats not guaranteeded