Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The phrase "sexual racism" is being weaponized against white women as a specific form of misogyny

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ey4qdn/the_phrase_sexual_racism_is_being_weaponized/

I'm not gonna single out a particular group because it seems like men in general do this in their online spaces. They'll complain about "sexual racism," but it's only being used to mask their sexism and entitlement to sex (mainly from white women).

One talking point is that women are more racist than men because of who they prefer to date and have sex with. This makes absolutely no sense when you think about how men have started more wars and initiated more genocides over racism. But no, sex trumps all of that.

White women are the real victims here, not deathnics who can't even date their own race because of JBW :foidSoy:

I'm not lurking radfem boards and Twatter all day cause I don't want to spike my blood pressure. These foids are intentionally going out of their way to get offended.

Honestly it's horseshoe theory. Go far enough to either side and you'll start agreeing. Jfl "progressive" woke feminists are now saying the same shit white nationalists say

"higher level of empathy as women"

The cunt doesn't even see the irony of claiming to be empathetic while being racist

Most privileged group on the planet have to be the most vocal crybabies and make every issue about themselves as always
I hope she realized early feminists supported eugenics to cull minorities jfl