Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Philosophy of Normiesm: Normies are Predators in their Own Way. They Like To Go After Easy Targets and Avoid Highly Protected Targets

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★★
Normieism is not just a condition of civilization or social conditioning. Normieism is a school of thought in its own right. Normieism is a way of life, like Confucianism, Stoicism. Moreover it's arguable that most practictioners of normieism aren't even aware that their thoughts & behaviors actually adhere to a certain school of thought, albeit a school of thought that's unformalized in philosophical literature

The philosophy of normieism can be summarized as the "predator-prey relationship", but in a very, very social context,
rather than a context outside-of-civilization, like in a barbaric or pre-civilizational setting

If you see how normies are, you’ll know that most of them are like predators - They hunt for targets they perceive as easy to handle due to their "personality traits" (e.g. autism or non-NTness, physical inferiorities) or socio-economic situation that indicate their weakness, e.g. people who are low value, their voice is not heard or not taken seriously in social discourse, they are marginalized or already oppressed, not really known or cared about by members of their community. But normies rarely ever prey on the ones who they know are hard to deal with, e.g., people who are high value and well-protected, people whose opinions or observations are valued by other members of society. Normies like to go after targets that are defenseless or easy to strike at, and avoid the ones who they don’t have the resources to hunt down without high risk of failure or setback

Normies are predatorial creatures
. I think normies are just as horrible, if not even more horrible than the same people they hunt down. Normies are like hyenas. They like to intimidate or harass people when they believe they have nearly the entire world behind their cause. But when that normie is left alone to handle the issue by themselves, it's very likely that the normie will lose their predatorial motivation, and are more likely to decide not to hunt for those same easy targets. Normies are mostly intimidators when in large numbers. But when that normie is left to handle business by itself, it’s not as much the bully that it was before. Its motivation and its passion to hunt for vulnerable prey, is no longer as great as it was before

Normieism carries on for life. Normieism is a way of life. There are many examples of low-functioning adults who practice the ways of the normie. Maybe they do it to have an ego trip, or because they have some notion of “righteousness” that’s inherently tied to hunting down certain types of people who are already low value or members of a marginalized class. If anything, many practitioners of normieism often have the excuse that they practice it for a reason that can be summarized as “might is right” or “helping cleanse the world of what they perceive as evil or a stain

TLDR.
The ways of normieism are practiced for life. It continues after school, into adulthood. There are loads of low-functioning adults who practice the ways of normieism, at workplace, in public and in other social institutions. Normieism, albeit as conceited and cruel as it may be, it is a way of life. Normieism is a school of philosophy in its own right, although I do not know any examples of literature that endorses the ways of normiesm (except maybe redpilled “self-help” / PUA books)

That is just human nature. We are all predators in search of weak targets. You can see that even when tribes used to hunt in the past, they went for smaller prey as opposed to catching more dangerous and larger animals

I think normies are just as horrible, if not even more horrible than the same people they hunt down
How the fuck are the victims just as bad as norm fags? :feelswhat:

nah normies are tribalist they are anxious to conform and they hate people they perceive as outsiders

no need to overcomplicate it

normies are effeminate, passive and take it in the ass from shlomo

That is just human nature. We are all predators in search of weak targets. You can see that even when tribes used to hunt in the past, they went for smaller prey as opposed to catching more dangerous and larger animals
This is correct, however the rationales for this predatorial behavior can be different, depending on what school of thought that you adhere to

If you're a Survivalist, your rationale would be purely based on your interest in living up to your biological capacity, primarily by reproducing or feeding. The Survivalist train of thought would be something along lines of, "I hunt for easy or vulnerable targets because I aim to fulfil my biological purpose, to reproduce, to feed and protect my spawn if I have any. In order to fulfil this purpose, I must hunt for prey, ideally prey that can be caught with low chance of failure or severe injury"

But if you're a normie, your rationale would be moralized and based on what I would imagine as bullshit notions of "righteousness" and "cleansing the world of evil and impurities". The normie train of thought would be something along the lines of, "I hunt for easy or vulnerable targets because I wish to carry out acts of righteousness and cleanse the world of evil and impurities, such as people who's personalities, actions or interests are unaligned with my notions of what is virtue and what is immoral / evil (e.g. blackpillers, their views often oppose the normie consensus and normie morality). In order to fulfil this purpose, I must hunt for prey..."

Alternatively the normie rationale can be to have an ego trip or self-esteem boost by oppressing people who they perceive to be physically or emotionally weak or not well-protected, e.g., "I hunt for easy or vulnerable targets for ego trips and to boost my self-esteem..."

Last edited:
That's why I subscribe to the theory of might.

The only language normies understand is force.

Chairman Mao once said, "weak countriees have no diplomacy" I'm inclined to agree; by being a person with potential super saiyan mode in the eyes of normies, they are less inclined to see us as prey.

Normieism is a school of thought
Stopped here.

JFL if you think normies care for a "school of thought". What's next? Jellyfish philosophers?

Normies are driven by primitive emotions. They use their neocortex only to solve simple, immediate problems, like changing a lightbulb (if much), and then go back to their "default mode network", which is the brain autopilot.

Normies cruise to life in autopilot and things "just so happen" to them. They have surprising little insight on their own behaviors and the nature of reality.

Very few people actually care to think about life, the universe, and everything at any considerable depth.

Normies are driven by primitive emotions. They use their neocortex only to solve simple, immediate problems, like changing a lightbulb (if much), and then go back to their "default mode network", which is the brain autopilot.

Normies cruise to life in autopilot and things "just so happen" to them. They have surprising little insight on their own behaviors and the nature of reality.

Very few people actually care to think about life, the universe, and everything at any considerable depth.
Exactly, it is a mode of self-conduct - Except it is one that is very common to low-functioning people with a minimal capacity for critical thought, self-introspection and abstraction. They regularly serve as the ideal program for maintaining the infrastructure of civilization (at least until the arrival of robots that can replace their jobs)

By "school of philosophy", I don't mean like "wisdom" or "a school of knowledge". But I mean like a psychological program, a standard paradigm for the functionality of a conscious being. In the Matrix, they had artificial intelligence programs, like Agent Smith, to preserve order in the Matrix by eliminating other programs that went rogue or "served their purpose", and fix "anomalies" (e.g. glitches in the Matrix environment, information that isn't meant to be accessible to Matrix dwellers) that would destabilize the "realistic experience" of the Matrix

In real life, you have programs, like the normie, that operates to maintain the status quo as desired by the collective consciousness, and oppress or exile anyone who diverges from the status quo with dissident thoughts that are interpreted as "toxic", "dangerous" or "harmful" to society

Last edited:
That is just human nature. We are all predators in search of weak targets

I’m not

Stop justifying evil.

Good post OP

Weak with the strong, strong with the weak

Exactly, it is a mode of self-conduct - Except it is one that is very common to low-functioning people with a minimal capacity for critical thought, self-introspection and abstraction. They regularly serve as the ideal program for maintaining the infrastructure of civilization (at least until the arrival of robots that can replace their jobs)

By "school of philosophy", I don't mean like "wisdom" or "a school of knowledge". But I mean like a psychological program, a standard paradigm for the functionality of a conscious being. In the Matrix, they had artificial intelligence programs, like Agent Smith, to preserve order in the Matrix by eliminating other programs that went rogue or "served their purpose", and fix "anomalies" (e.g. glitches in the Matrix environment, information that isn't meant to be accessible to Matrix dwellers) that would destabilize the "realistic experience" of the Matrix

In real life, you have programs, like the normie, that operates to maintain the status quo as desired by the collective consciousness, and oppress or exile anyone who diverges from the status quo with dissident thoughts that are interpreted as "toxic", "dangerous" or "harmful" to society
read about "default mode network".

You're reinventing the wheel

maybe they thing something is going to happen if they do this

I’m not

Stop justifying evil.

Good post OP

Weak with the strong, strong with the weak
We are all evil by nature. Its not justifying evil, it is just reality. Moralfags just cannot understand it