Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "The personality you will have for the rest of your life is set at age 7"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★

"Just work on your personality bro!"

I think most people can relate, if you're introverted and shy when you're 7, you're not suddenly going to become the extroverted life of the party at 12, 18 or 30.

Normies seem to believe that personality (which isn't really a thing to begin with), can be bent at all will. Sure, you can work on your shyness by practicing being more social, but deep down, you will always be more introverted than someone who was always an extrovert. It's like pushing a boulder up a hill, everything is against you. It's as abstract as telling someone to work on their soul.

Nonsense. Human beings are a sum of what they've lived so far. Childhood experiences are the most influential, but even adulthood experiences can change a person.

Besides, treating personality like an immutable aspect of your being is not the right way to argue against this retarded advice. The blackpill dictates that the jaw is the law, and personality is tertiary.

True, personality is kind of like looks. It can be influenced to an extent but a lot of it comes down to genetics and early life experiences.

Nonsense. Human beings are a sum of what they've lived so far. Childhood experiences are the most influential, but even adulthood experiences can change a person.

Besides, treating personality like an immutable aspect of your being is not the right way to argue against this retarded advice. The blackpill dictates that the jaw is the law, and personality is tertiary.
I guess its more about core personality traits.

And I guess its more or less true. Personality disorders tend to be very hard to treat, certain are impossible to cure. For example there is no known cure for psychopathy or narcissism.

Ofc when normies say that "incels have a bad personality" they completely ignore the fact that there are millions of psychopathic, narcissistic and borderline personaly disordered men out there, who live full social lives, with wife and kids. But normies would still want you to believe that your "personality" is so toxic and so bad that women want nothing to do with you. Meanwhile women are sending love letters to Wade Wilson etc.

I guess its more about core personality traits.

And I guess its more or less true. Personality disorders tend to be very hard to treat, certain are impossible to cure. For example there is no known cure for psychopathy or narcissism.
Can confirm. I developed severe OCD at age 7, and it has tormented me relentlessly for the last 12 years. This shit never goes away
Ofc when normies say that "incels have a bad personality" they completely ignore the fact that there are millions of psychopathic, narcissistic and borderline personaly disordered men out there, who live full social lives, with wife and kids. But normies would still want you to believe that your "personality" is so toxic and so bad that women want nothing to do with you. Meanwhile women are sending love letters to Wade Wilson etc.
Personality = NT to them. That’s it. Has nothing to do with interests or niceness.

Personality = NT to them. That’s it. Has nothing to do with interests or niceness.
Yeah this seems to be the case. When women say you need to have a "good personality" it means you need to be a neurotypical social butterfly. Doesn't matter whether you're a violent psychopathic freak that tortures puppies in his pastime, as long as you're good looking and neurotypical then that's your in.

Yeah this seems to be the case. When women say you need to have a "good personality" it means you need to be a neurotypical social butterfly. Doesn't matter whether you're a violent psychopathic freak that tortures puppies in his pastime, as long as you're good looking and neurotypical then that's your in.
Yep. NT + good looking is law. Even though looks matter more than anything, the importance of NTness should never be underestimated