Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The personality pill destroyed me

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
Do women with bad personalities exist?Of course they do

Do they date men with bad personalities?No,they are so hypergamous they only want a guy with a good personality :feelsrope:

As a guy with a bad personality I always thought there was a woman that also had a bad personality who would be willing to date me but I couldn't be more wrong

It's over for badpersonalitycels in 2020

They will date a Chad :chad: with a bad personality

It's all about chad personality these days. Do you have a :chad: personality, if not it's over.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: can I pull my personality up by it's bootstraps?
If by pull up by bootstraps you mean slow agonizing expensive procedures which will only bring you a little closer to the ideal personality, then yes.

justice for personalitycels

justice for personalitycels
yikeroonies sweaty, justice is only for womenrino raperino victimrinos and if anything women have it harder than men, my sweet summer child

Personality matters, but only for Chad. When women say that want a “nice, quiet guy”, they want a nice and quiet Chad. When women say they want a “nerdy guy”, they want a Chad with glasses. When women say they like “bad boys” they want a thugmaxxed criminal Chad

Personality matters, but only for Chad. When women say that want a “nice, quiet guy”, they want a nice and quiet Chad. When women say they want a “nerdy guy”, they want a Chad with glasses. When women say they like “bad boys” they want a thugmaxxed criminal Chad
um there is a lot to unpack my sweetheart where do I begin.. hmm.. maybe. just maybe...... try respecting women??y'know it's called being a decent human being.

I have such bad personality nobody replies to me

little little inkler

Do women with bad personalities exist?Of course they do

Do they date men with bad personalities?No,they are so hypergamous they only want a guy with a good personality :feelsrope:

As a guy with a bad personality I always thought there was a woman that also had a bad personality who would be willing to date me but I couldn't be more wrong

It's over for badpersonalitycels in 2020
You just ctrl-fed something here, didn;t ya? :)