Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The personality meme is probably the most infuriating thing in the world.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
The way girls just brazenly lie about it. LOOKS ARE NEAR EVERYTHING. (And I say near to account for the tiny tiny 0.1% of exceptions where the girl actually cares about personality, or the guy is so social inept that his looks makes no difference, this group of people make up 0.1% of the population AT MOST)

You can be the biggest prick on the face of the planet, but if you have LOOKS, all is either forgiven, or your prick-behavior is seen as a plus by contorting it into kuhnfidence.

It's fucking over.

the amount of people who are high enough in the looks area to negate any shit personality is very very low

never skip personality day bud

People take it seriously here too jfl

Personality matters for 4-6/10 males

just be confident :)))

I have heard of so many cases of hot girls dating crazy, mentally unstable and abusive guys. I mean, they probably had GREAT PERSONALITY.

Modern society runs on the personality meme

but op haven''t you stated before that you're a mentalcel? that's bascially personality, just be more confident and charismatic bro

Ironically, personality is very much inherited and even harder to change than looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back