Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The peroid of life that actually matters is so fucking short

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I mean, just think about it. The period of time when you can actually enjoy things like sex and everything else, is from your teenage years to your forties at the very latest. After that, life completely loses its meaning. What the fuck is the point when all you have to look forward to is decaying?

This is honestly depressing as hell. Youth is so fucking short-lived, yet everyone says you need to spend it doing boring shit like studying and working. Then, finally, when you hit the same age that women start hitting menopause, the right girl will suddenly show up after taking miles of chad cock. Fuck that, I don't want to spend my last dying breath realizing that all I did was suffer and not have anything to show for it.

I wish youth was a longer timespan. And I mean biologically, not in the way colleges try and make everyone into adult children who cry over micro aggressions.

Time to Andy Milonakis-maxx, eh?

This gets to me too I wish I had more time

life is very short and there’s no tiiiiiiime

This gets to me too I wish I had more time
Me too.

Honestly can't wait for the new transhumanism age on the horizon. They might be able to make the "teenage years" last a couple more decades, hell, maybe even a century. Now that's something to work for. Everyone wants to keep people (peasants) alive so that they can work and make the elites richer in the process, so why not?

I think us zoomers will probably see this in our lifetimes, but a few lucky boomers might survive long enough to also see this.

Time is running out buddy boyos

thats why you have to gymmaxx early as posible

i want to spend my youth drugcelling (and fapping, etc.) when im at my most healthiest

everything hurts and we're dying.

What's the point? A truecel never gets to experience it no matter how old he is.