Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The perfect suicifuel is when all of your friends leave

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Then you're stuck by yourself in depression that slowly crushes you and you realize that you're extremely depressed and lonely when you're not with them.

It's unfortunate when everything hits you at once.

I never had any real friends tbh. Just LDAR.

That's when you realize that they weren't actually your friends

Haven’t really had any friends since middle school tbh

Then you're stuck by yourself in depression that slowly crushes you and you realize that you're extremely depressed and lonely when you're not with them.

Already past that stage bro. It gets worse...

two of my best childhood friends moved away twice and then i moved away at the begging of 8th grade and have had no friends since 7th grade

JFL @ my cursed, fucked up life...

Luckily I have a loyal... acquaintance, who wished me happy birthday after 6+ months of isolation. The only person I could consider a friend is a deluded left-leaning Catholic aspie, and only because he considers me a friend, not because I do. I feel like he brings me down in the social game, but it's nice to have male company.
Subscribe to my blog please.

Have any of you ever had what you'd consider a truly close friend?
Looking back i never really even got along all that well with my "childhood friends", so i never really saw the point of missing them.

havent had friends in 3 years. but most of them werent true