Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The perfect female body ...

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
according to the big bad society is basically the most basic vanilla human body : not too much fat, not too much muscle ... Hell, even a bit of skinny fat is actually not unattractive on foids. You literally have NOTHING SPECIAL to do to have this kind of body. And the thing is, almost all men have this kind of normal body, and almost all men aspire to have a better body, through gymmaxx.

Do you see what my point is ? My point is the only sex that would actually need some kind of "body positivity" is us. We're the ones who are expected to be gigastrong warmachines, we're the ones who have to actually compete on the matter of the representation of our body, for our body is a direct testimony to our power of will and primitive strength.

We shall not be fat, under no circonstance, because a fat man is basically a socially inexistant man. Manwhile, females just have to keep their normal body, and that's basically it. But guess what ? Even that is too much to expect from them. That makes you entitled, or some shit, to expect women to be just vanilla normal women.

:f: to all vanilla men who happen to be incels.

Exactly. Reality is in direct contradiction to the narrative of male superficiality. Men will take any female body, while the average male body is repulsive to women.

Exactly. Reality is in direct contradiction to the narrative of male superficiality. Men will take any female body, while the average male body is repulsive to women.
Tbh. And not only this, but an average-bodied man is non existent in foid eyes, while all society asks to foids is to keep their average body.

I know what's the perfect female body. The problem is it doesn't exist in reality.

Say hi to IT
For what? I don't go to Reddit.

There is also no way to realistically have the perfect male body and I don't have to be gay to say this. Why? Because statistics already show females barely find guys as a 9 as it is. I don't care what IT says, I don't care what IT does, I don't care about IT. Only lunatics care about what that place say or do. They don't exist in my world as long as no one brings up their stupid posts on here for whatever reason.

I live my life. They live theirs. Fuck IT.

Foids live on just exist difficulty

high iq

Even worse when I actually like rubinesque women and I think about how a guy would be a bloated soy with that physique.

High IQ(High IQ"high IQ") comment.
H̸̢̭͕̱̫͈̞͙̖̪̦̝͖ͥ̅̊̇̐ͨ͊̿͌ͯ͑͒̀͜i̸ͨ̋̌̈ͧ̄͒ͫͦͫ́̕͝͏̳̱̭̟̬̜̩͍̣̝͇̦̺̱͕͓͎͈̗g͎̺̥͖̻̮͈͈͙̞͚̪̏ͨ̅͒̊̀h̸̦̲̳͚͍̣̭̥͎̹͓̺̥̠͔̭̊ͫ̑͊͗̾̓̾ͭͦ̾́ ̡̪̜̲̣̞̻͙̥̗͔̮͆ͮ̈́ͩ͌̅͐ͬͦ̓̾ͪ̔ͦ̍͋ͥ̆̚͢͝͞͞ͅI̸̧͎͍̅́̽ͥͬ̒̋̐ͦ́̚͜͟ͅQ̵̧͎̦͉̟̩̤̘͎̆ͬ͊ͮ̍́̈́ͨ͌̕͠(̢̛̗͖̯̼͎̬̳ͨ͗͌͑̅͛̆̍͆ͩ͛́ͧͪ͗ͭ́̀̚̚͜Ḧ̶̢̛͖̦͉̫̯̩̫͕͍̆ͣ̊̃̓̇͛̆̑̿́i̸̧͓̪̱͎̦̲̱̳͈̠̰̜̱͓̖̋̿̉̈̋̍́͜ͅg̴̛̫͍̘̩̟͕̩̠̰̘̬̺͚ͧ̿̐̈́̊̀͂̈́͌͋̍ͨ͆ͣ͆̑̂͞h̨͚͇̼̣̥̜͈̻ͯ̂̈ͣ͒̔ͦ̕͝ ̛̻͇͖̫͎̗̤͉͊̒́͆̈͋ͮͦ̀͡I̴͎͚͙̟͇͇ͮͮ͂ͧ͋͢͠Q̵͉͇̱͚̭̙͚̹̦̬͖͚̖̝̿̅̍̔ͬ̋̄̉̅ͩ͗ͯ̒́̑̆̔̎͢"̵͉̭̩̺̭͉̟͓̯̦̑ͫ̄̊͋̏ͪ́̈́͡ͅͅh̸̓̾̋ͦ͛ͩͧ̊̐ͤ̆ͤ̃̓ͪ͐͗ͫ͢͝͏̡̲͖̬͓̲̝̘̭͚̫̯ͅȋ̵̠̖̩̔̉̒́͛̉̿ͪ͂̐ͦͩ̇ͤ̎̅̀͜g̖͖̳͎̝̪̺͑̒ͥͦ̂̈̇͑͛ͧ̌͠͞͞ḩ͙̜̖̗̪̬̭̖̪̖͎̺͗̇̃ͯͨͫ̌̕ ̼̞̫̻̞̠̗̮̘̳̥̌̓̀̍ͥͩ́̂̚͟͠͡I̷̍ͫ͐̆̊ͣ̅ͧ̚͏̨̗̪͕̤̘̪͓̙̳͚̝͔̣͓͎͜Qͮͭ̔͌ͬ̀͌ͬ̓̓̆ͥͬ̀́ͯ͒̀҉̨͕͈̘̥̜̟̭̱̩͇̯͎͙͔͕̱̼̝̩"̴̨̥͈̺̩͇̩̻̠̥͕̘̮̟̰̐ͦ̉͆͟)̵̴̀̿̂ͥ̓͋͋̓̔͌͋ͦ͏̺̦͇͔͖͔̟̟̯̦̳̩͟ ̢̦̫̪͓͚̭̥̙̳̫̯̠͐ͯ͌̄̆ͭͪ͊̀͠ͅͅc̵̔̑̾͌͋ͤ͋ͤͣ͆͆́̚҉̞̯̣̱̜̼͎͈͇̠̝̦o̢̠̣͉̦̲̮̙͖̻͈̣̪̥͙ͥͥ́͐̊ͣ̍̆̉ͯͫ͘͢͞ͅm̸̢̐ͨͧͨ̀ͫ̾͏̛̼͔̤̤̲̞̤̗̥̜̠̹̦̟̺͞m̧̟̬̹̭̱̜̩̮͚̣̫̯̣̗̻̬͔̲͈ͣ̓̽ͧ͠e̶̜̣̲̦̠͇̻͓̦̞̳͇͉̼̯̼̦̍̌̾̔ͣͧ̊́͂͑ͧ͊͆͟͡͠ͅṋ̵̛̰̙͕̬̫̮̞͙̗͕̥̙̣̪̮͈̰ͭͯ̈́͐̋͛͗̈́ͦ̏͂̽̄̾ͣ͜ṱ̴̛̞̮̺̼̬̭͍̤̺͒ͨ̀̍̆́͝ͅ.ͣ̊̓̓̌͆ͭ̿ͪ́̊̓̌҉̴̴͍̣̹̹̀͢

:feelsLSD:

H̸̢̭͕̱̫͈̞͙̖̪̦̝͖ͥ̅̊̇̐ͨ͊̿͌ͯ͑͒̀͜i̸ͨ̋̌̈ͧ̄͒ͫͦͫ́̕͝͏̳̱̭̟̬̜̩͍̣̝͇̦̺̱͕͓͎͈̗g͎̺̥͖̻̮͈͈͙̞͚̪̏ͨ̅͒̊̀h̸̦̲̳͚͍̣̭̥͎̹͓̺̥̠͔̭̊ͫ̑͊͗̾̓̾ͭͦ̾́ ̡̪̜̲̣̞̻͙̥̗͔̮͆ͮ̈́ͩ͌̅͐ͬͦ̓̾ͪ̔ͦ̍͋ͥ̆̚͢͝͞͞ͅI̸̧͎͍̅́̽ͥͬ̒̋̐ͦ́̚͜͟ͅQ̵̧͎̦͉̟̩̤̘͎̆ͬ͊ͮ̍́̈́ͨ͌̕͠(̢̛̗͖̯̼͎̬̳ͨ͗͌͑̅͛̆̍͆ͩ͛́ͧͪ͗ͭ́̀̚̚͜Ḧ̶̢̛͖̦͉̫̯̩̫͕͍̆ͣ̊̃̓̇͛̆̑̿́i̸̧͓̪̱͎̦̲̱̳͈̠̰̜̱͓̖̋̿̉̈̋̍́͜ͅg̴̛̫͍̘̩̟͕̩̠̰̘̬̺͚ͧ̿̐̈́̊̀͂̈́͌͋̍ͨ͆ͣ͆̑̂͞h̨͚͇̼̣̥̜͈̻ͯ̂̈ͣ͒̔ͦ̕͝ ̛̻͇͖̫͎̗̤͉͊̒́͆̈͋ͮͦ̀͡I̴͎͚͙̟͇͇ͮͮ͂ͧ͋͢͠Q̵͉͇̱͚̭̙͚̹̦̬͖͚̖̝̿̅̍̔ͬ̋̄̉̅ͩ͗ͯ̒́̑̆̔̎͢"̵͉̭̩̺̭͉̟͓̯̦̑ͫ̄̊͋̏ͪ́̈́͡ͅͅh̸̓̾̋ͦ͛ͩͧ̊̐ͤ̆ͤ̃̓ͪ͐͗ͫ͢͝͏̡̲͖̬͓̲̝̘̭͚̫̯ͅȋ̵̠̖̩̔̉̒́͛̉̿ͪ͂̐ͦͩ̇ͤ̎̅̀͜g̖͖̳͎̝̪̺͑̒ͥͦ̂̈̇͑͛ͧ̌͠͞͞ḩ͙̜̖̗̪̬̭̖̪̖͎̺͗̇̃ͯͨͫ̌̕ ̼̞̫̻̞̠̗̮̘̳̥̌̓̀̍ͥͩ́̂̚͟͠͡I̷̍ͫ͐̆̊ͣ̅ͧ̚͏̨̗̪͕̤̘̪͓̙̳͚̝͔̣͓͎͜Qͮͭ̔͌ͬ̀͌ͬ̓̓̆ͥͬ̀́ͯ͒̀҉̨͕͈̘̥̜̟̭̱̩͇̯͎͙͔͕̱̼̝̩"̴̨̥͈̺̩͇̩̻̠̥͕̘̮̟̰̐ͦ̉͆͟)̵̴̀̿̂ͥ̓͋͋̓̔͌͋ͦ͏̺̦͇͔͖͔̟̟̯̦̳̩͟ ̢̦̫̪͓͚̭̥̙̳̫̯̠͐ͯ͌̄̆ͭͪ͊̀͠ͅͅc̵̔̑̾͌͋ͤ͋ͤͣ͆͆́̚҉̞̯̣̱̜̼͎͈͇̠̝̦o̢̠̣͉̦̲̮̙͖̻͈̣̪̥͙ͥͥ́͐̊ͣ̍̆̉ͯͫ͘͢͞ͅm̸̢̐ͨͧͨ̀ͫ̾͏̛̼͔̤̤̲̞̤̗̥̜̠̹̦̟̺͞m̧̟̬̹̭̱̜̩̮͚̣̫̯̣̗̻̬͔̲͈ͣ̓̽ͧ͠e̶̜̣̲̦̠͇̻͓̦̞̳͇͉̼̯̼̦̍̌̾̔ͣͧ̊́͂͑ͧ͊͆͟͡͠ͅṋ̵̛̰̙͕̬̫̮̞͙̗͕̥̙̣̪̮͈̰ͭͯ̈́͐̋͛͗̈́ͦ̏͂̽̄̾ͣ͜ṱ̴̛̞̮̺̼̬̭͍̤̺͒ͨ̀̍̆́͝ͅ.ͣ̊̓̓̌͆ͭ̿ͪ́̊̓̌҉̴̴͍̣̹̹̀͢

:feelsLSD:
IQs me.

:feelsYall:

Good post.

Exactly. If we took out the demand from society of hyperagency and always showing we are not weak, probably we would find that around 70-80% of males don't like their own bodies/are insecure about themselves. I believe I'm not exaggerating.

In other words: Masculinity is fragile™ because men want to fit women's standards and women's standards are extremely hard to achieve. Anytime a woman laughs at how fragile masculinity is, they are laughing at how insane their own standards are.

And you just distilled the essence of it, sir.
tesla IQ

small waist, big thighs and ass, normal sized tits, small arms/hands, hourglass shape, skinny on the arms/hands and good portioned below.

The perfect female body is illegal in my country :feelsgah:

Men will take any female body, while the average male body is repulsive to women.
average means nothing, fluctuates with norms
nor do we take 'any' female bod

no need to exaggerate: men are just more tolerant of fluctuations than foids