Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The perfect analogy of looks theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
How do people react, especially females, to dogs? "Awww how cute! Can I pet it? I want to take it home and raise it and love it for the rest of his life!"
How do people react, especially females, to cockroaches? "Ewww its so ugly! Kill it, kill it, kill it! Ugh I hate roaches. Fuck them I hope they all die.
Why are the reactions different? Dogs are good looking, cockroaches are ugly. That is it.
Those scenarios of decent women with ugly guys are rare, but they happen. The same exact thing happens though with roaches, some girls may like one of them. That doesn't mean that if you are a roach you can realistically expect good and fair treatment, ever, at all. That is like expecting to survive a suicide by shotgun to the head because literally one percent managed to pull a "miracle" and survive.
People view and treat their fellow human male through the same reflexes. All females are seen as good looking to some degree, so it is not the same to them, even for the "pig woman" who still got tons of positive attention on twitter despite of the fact she would be seen and treated as a cockroach if she was a male. Blackpill.
EDIT: I meant the pig woman received lots of positive attention on tinder, not twitter.

Last edited:
is being handsome and cute same?

Maybe if the roaches had better personalities.

Creep said:
Probably the number 1 reason for inceldom in this forum is lack of social skills.

Only nowadays you need to be the cutest richest toughest top dog of them all to get a normal girl :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I once knew an animal that was a 3" roach and was never called cute by human females. But did he sit at home all day and complain while doing nothing about it? Fuck no. He went through self improvement and now he is a 5'10" Siberian Husky and has gotten some human females to suck his dick. JFL if you're not dogmaxxxing in 2018

That's a really good analogy. I'm gonna put that in my commonplace book.

Creep said:
Probably the number 1 reason for inceldom in this forum is lack of social skills.
The ratings megathread is full of normie looking guys. 80% of the guys here are not ugly. Girls want it all anyways, good looks, big frame, money, low inhib, big dick, NT, height, status, right race, etc. Do you deny this? Of course being tall, big dick, and 10/10 looking you can be autistic and get away with it. Although you have to be insane if you think a normie who has legit autism can get away with it.

You forgot a major aspect in your analogy. If roaches complained about how they are treated they'd be accused of being entitled losers.

The ratings megathread is full of normie looking guys. 80% of the guys here are not ugly.

people who arent ugly posting their picture for validation...
isnt surprising..
you HAVENT SEEN MAJORITY OF THE FORUM
if a ugly person posted their picture they would get bullied memed and made fun of....