Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The percent of incels in the population has risen over time, in the old days it was much rarer to be one

B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★
A lot of the men struggling right now wouldn't be struggling if they grew up in the 70s or 80s. Generation Z women are much more shallow, narcissistic, and manipulative creatures due to the rise of social media, dating apps, feminism etc. Ugly men have always had struggles ofc but back in like the 70s you had to be really ugly to get nothing, nowadays being like a 4/10 means you struggle greatly. I remember in my school it was the Chads mainly having GFs and female attention, even plenty of average guys weren't getting shit. The only ugly men I see in relationships are boomers, which are what the IT retards usually point to. It's a completely different generation gap.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Shut the fuck up gentile s

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Shut the fuck up gentile s
Angry cuck

A lot of the men struggling right now wouldn't be struggling if they grew up in the 70s or 80s. Generation Z women are much more shallow, narcissistic, and manipulative creatures due to the rise of social media, dating apps, feminism etc. Ugly men have always had struggles ofc but back in like the 70s you had to be really ugly to get nothing, nowadays being like a 4/10 means you struggle greatly. I remember in my school it was the Chads mainly having GFs and female attention, even plenty of average guys weren't getting shit. The only ugly men I see in relationships are boomers, which are what the IT retards usually point to. It's a completely different generation gap.
The "I hate my wife" boomer stereotype comes from the fact that most women did not actually like their husbands and were forced to marry. You could get laid, but your wife wouldn't like you and you would always fight her. Now you can't even get laid. At least you could have sex back then though so on relative terms it was still way better back then.

why did this post get "awaiting moderator approval" idk what i did wrong

Does this mean the simp rate will go down? If so based! That would mean gender war would happen soon.

tbh and women who disagree with lookism tend to be old

In the old days you died before your 20s.

@mods! Change this idiots name to @bluepillforever, because he's so gdmf stupid.