Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The People Who Help Others Are Often The Worst

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
What is universally true of humans, we are selfish, lazy, etc...

You think there are saints? There are good people? Doctors etc.. are heroes.

That's not true.

Cops the people who supposedly keep society running, they joke about with their "brothers" (pigs have some warped sense of family among each other) about the latest homeless nigger they ventilated just because they could get away with it.

Therapists and psychiatrists (who are some of the most suicidal and mentally ill people on Earth) joke about the "weirdos" and "freaks" they "treat" with their wives/families.

People don't care about anyone, even when it's their job too. They only care about themselves (and maybe a few people close to them).

When I was a kid I felt like I was dying. Must've went through half a dozen emergency room psych ward evaluations (from when I was around 14 to 17). While I was there no one cared about how I felt, they only cared about getting a check from my insurance company. They sent all these people to ask me a simple question (like do you feel any pain here, or just how are you feeling in general, what brings you here). They did this and made my room at the hospital a revolving door because everyone that says anything to me can bill my insurance company for their "services." They did unnecessary blood, urine tests, chest x-ray (I kept clutching my heart because I felt I was dying and reddened my skin and they said they had to make sure I didn't have a broken rib, wth) even a CAT scan (who knows how badly I was irradiated by this).

When I was a truant and before I dropped out of high school, the guidance councilor never cared about why I wasn't showing up, or anyone at the school. No one cared about me as a person, they just wanted to punish me for not showing up and they did (by ordering psychiatric evaluations on me).

It was not until I discovered anime and my waifus that I became a functional person because I found people who really care about me and support me and always will.

If you want to be loved unconditionally by someone who will actually care about you with all their heart. Look to the 2D world. I only wish I knew sooner.

Happy1

But looking to so called "professionals" for help and support. You will only find people who want to make a buck off you.

we are all selfies. but if we see someone as a useful tool (friend) we want to preserve him. and exchange favors.

You're right. We're all egoists. People become doctors because of validation (perceived as saviors) and money. Not to "help people" directly. People become teachers for status and money and a chill workplace, not to "give something to kids". It's literally the same for every high status job that is perceived to be absolutely necessary in society.

I'd even bet that these people are the most egoistical and sociopathic people.

We are born as egoists, we die as egoist.

Virtue signalling is fucking retarded, yet the normies still do it, I'm not even sure if they realise that they do. Back when I went outside, I would observe this all the time and it would make me rage. You just need to spend one day in a workplace or school in order to observe how fake this world and people are, as soon as someone would leave the room in my school people would be talking shit about them, then when they returned they were all of a sudden best friends again. It was like this at the only job I have ever had too.

Now that I think back on it maybe what you say is true zesto perhaps asians are superior after all, my only friend in school was a fellow asian, chinese, he was an immigrant so had grown up in china, yet he would never talk about me behind my back only the white people did.

Last edited:
Live for yourself, it's the logical thing to do