Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The people who hate Incels are almost always ugly

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I have yet to find an average or attractive boy or girl bashing on incels, most Stacies and Chads don't care about us and just wanna stay away from us, yet our female looks-match (aka /r/IncelTears) and sub 7 betas are always shutting us down and our ideologies (btw the blackpill is spreading, men are waking up). I find it really interesting as to why that is? My thoughts is that they are still in denial, I was once a blue-pilled incel (back in high school, I'm 18 now) and I refused to believe women would only right me off because of my looks, despite being called ugly by many girls in my classes and on social media, I thought to myself "ah they're just shallow, one day I will find the one", I quickly realized all western women are like this unfortunately, they treated me like shit yet would suck off any 8+/10.  

The Men who Bully incels:
The men who bully incels are almost always ugly and are incels in denial, they think pandering to women will get them laid. Due to their massive exposure to the blue pill, they are naive and think they will find "the one", he often spends his time watching romance movies and is an activist for womens rights and believes that women are oppressed and does everything in his power to pander to women, he doesn't have any dignity and not even women respect him. He is the lowest life-form, being an incel is a lot better then being a white night. 

The Women who Bully Incels:
The women who bully us are usually very ugly, they are almost always SJW's and are self loathing deep down, they know that the blackpill is truth so they try to hide it in attempt to stay privilaged in the sexual market. They will make you believe they aren't shallow by rating ugly guys as 5/10 and say things like "I would date him, he just needs a better haircut", meanwhile the reject any sub 8 male, they usually end up marrying a betabux because no Chad who fuck her and this leads her to believe she is "oppressed" by society (when in reality she isn't), she will then proceed to post her experiences and Chad fucking fantasies on tumblr and /r/TwoXCancer and other obnoxious feminist echo chambers. 

Reddit is a pro SJW and liberal safe haven, honestly its a miracle /r/incels survived as long as it did, we were a fast growing community, we had more readers then /r/foreveralone and /r/MGTOW despite being active for much less time, this means many men could relate to /r/incels and have experienced first hand the shallow nature of women.  

Also, just a reminder that a lot of the supposed "rape" and "voilant" posts on /r/incels were actually IncelTear users making incel alts and writing shitty stuff, then would screenshot it and report it to reddit. 

The blackpill will prevail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPxi39Yrow

MAGA2020 said:
They bully us because they look slightly better than us and are able to get dates because of it. They think they're like us and that we're not able to find love because we just don't try hard enough. But we're uglier than them.

Most are sub 5/10, the ones who are in relationships are usually with land whales.

they hate incels because they see in us what they might become if they were to abandon all hope and fully embrace the reality that surrounds them the way it is. their hate is the only thing they cling to as a divide that separates "them" from "us" despite being the very same from a social status viewpoint

MAGA2020 said:
True incels can't get a date even with a landwhale. If you have the option of dating landwhales, you're not an incel.

That's like women claiming to be incels just because they can't get Chad. Incel means involuntary celibate.

Honestly I would fuck a landwhale, I'm that desperate lol.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I have yet to find an average or attractive boy or girl bashing on incels, most Stacies and Chads don't care about us and just wanna stay away from us, yet our female looks-match (aka /r/IncelTears) and sub 7 betas are always shutting us down and our ideologies (btw the blackpill is spreading, men are waking up). I find it really interesting as to why that is? My thoughts is that they are still in denial, I was once a blue-pilled incel (back in high school, I'm 18 now) and I refused to believe women would only right me off because of my looks, despite being called ugly by many girls in my classes and on social media, I thought to myself "ah they're just shallow, one day I will find the one", I quickly realized all western women are like this unfortunately, they treated me like shit yet would suck off any 8+/10.  
The Men who Bully incels:
The men who bully incels are almost always ugly and are incels in denial, they think pandering to women will get them laid. Due to their massive exposure to the blue pill, they are naive and think they will find "the one", he often spends his time watching romance movies and is an activist for womens rights and believes that women are oppressed and does everything in his power to pander to women, he doesn't have any dignity and not even women respect him. He is the lowest life-form, being an incel is a lot better then being a white night.
The Women who Bully Incels:
The women who bully us are usually very ugly, they are almost always SJW's and are self loathing deep down, they know that the blackpill is truth so they try to hide it in attempt to stay privilaged in the sexual market. They will make you believe they aren't shallow by rating ugly guys as 5/10 and say things like "I would date him, he just needs a better haircut", meanwhile the reject any sub 8 male, they usually end up marrying a betabux because no Chad who fuck her and this leads her to believe she is "oppressed" by society (when in reality she isn't), she will then proceed to post her experiences and Chad fucking fantasies on tumblr and /r/TwoXCancer and other obnoxious feminist echo chambers.
Reddit is a pro SJW and liberal safe haven, honestly its a miracle /r/incels survived as long as it did, we were a fast growing community, we had more readers then /r/foreveralone and /r/MGTOW despite being active for much less time, this means many men could relate to /r/incels and have experienced first hand the shallow nature of women.  
Also, just a reminder that a lot of the supposed "rape" and "voilant" posts on /r/incels were actually IncelTear users making incel alts and writing shitty stuff, then would screenshot it and report it to reddit.
The blackpill will prevail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPxi39Yrow

goodlooking people only use instagram, snapchat, facebook, youtube.

most people dont know reddit or 4chan exist and surely dont know what incel means

good thread is good

incel said:
goodlooking people only use instagram, snapchat, facebook, youtube.

most people dont know reddit or 4chan exist and surely dont know what incel means

Spot on dude, only fat neckbeards like boogie2988 and SJW landwhales use reddit

Good looking people may bash incels if they see incels on the street.
But only uglier people go out of their way to attack incels online.

This is so true, and I've been saying this a lot.

Your average normal person probably ventured into the r/incels subreddit by mistake, said, "Gross" "Ew" or "How can people be like this?", closed the tab and then got on with their day.

It takes a special kind of person to actually dedicate their time and effort scrolling through Incels related content, screenshotting, blanking all the names and discussing it.

Talk to any of the regular r/inceltears users.

Most of the guys there are pretty much incels in denial, the girls are legit landwhales or ugly or old.

I don't know about this one, the woman in that youtube about r/incels being shut down was quite sexy

We don't exist to good looking people..