Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the people who fight are always better looking

C

chicocel

Banned
-
than the rest of the population. they're usually bigger, height wise as well. they're the only two above average and tall people in the whole jail block that's why they were arranged to fight. everyone else too ugly and small to fight

high test+nutrition+forward growth+fwhr from forward growth. it's that simple. doublejaw, wholefood, and roids if you haven't yet

I was just watching this show. It is so brutal. I love it

Not sure about that tbh. I’ve seen some ugly ogres that kick ass.

Meanwhile the guy on the fight in the thumbnail has a recessed jaw

I think it's because there's no point in fighting when you're ugly. We're not fighting for a female or anything worthwhile. At best, we're fighting to protect ourselves, and many of us wish we were dead already.

Was expecting more from the fight tbh

MMA debunks this

I think it's because there's no point in fighting when you're ugly. We're not fighting for a female or anything worthwhile. At best, we're fighting to protect ourselves, and many of us wish we were dead already.
Stfu cuck, let the rage of being unlovable genetic trash fuel you.

Nobody fights "the old way" anymore... That's the only real way though. You never see Chad biting out necks and ripping throats with gymcelmaxx fingers... Only Africancels still do that.