Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The people on here seem intelligent in general

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
So I guess we can exclude intelligence as being an important factor for foids (not that we didn't already know that).

So I guess we can exclude intelligence as being an important factor for foids (not that we didn't already know that).
Nah it’s just people here aren’t coping with retarded stuff

No intelligence for your face

How do you come to the conclusion that people on here seem intelligent?
To me people on this forum seem to be low IQ underperformers.
The threads are mostly just reddit/tiktok reposts or "Wah wwah I hate this" "wah waaaah I hate that".
Then the endless low IQ brainrot spam just to get postcount ... just annoying.
I really wonder how you get the impression that people on here seem to be intelligent .... maybe 2% of users are intelligent on here.
Just look at this thread, not a single person before me has managed to write a reply that is longer than one sentence ... absolute brainrot forum.

Foids prefer dumb brute chads that they can control like animals, over intellectuals and real gentlemen.

On topics about IQ (Mensa test) lot of users have great score yes

i think high IQ is a incel trait because be high inhib is a high iq trait (inb4 i talk for normies not chads of course)

I wouldn't consider myself intelligent. For me, it feels like I'm putting 2 and 2 together to realise it was over when puberty started

Wisdom and intelligence are two different things. Normies don't have to think about this stuff because it's not a problem for them.

I wouldn't consider myself intelligent. For me, it feels like I'm putting 2 and 2 together to realise it was over when puberty started

I'm dumb asf. I'm far from intelligent.

It’s obvious they don’t care about Iq. They date niggers

The threads are mostly just reddit/tiktok reposts or "Wah wwah I hate this" "wah waaaah I hate that".
I really wonder how you get the impression that people on here seem to be intelligent .... maybe 2% of users are intelligent on here.
Just look at this thread, not a single person before me has managed to write a reply that is longer than one sentence ... absolute brainrot forum.
There's lot of truths in what you have said tbh.

The postmaxxer user example you gave are people who are bored out of their minds rotting here all day long with nothing better to do, which in result translates to low quality threads and posts for the sake of getting a quick dopamine rush.

Also, if those niggers have nothing better to say, i'd rather prefer them to STFU and not post anything. Just because you have the opportunity to post and say something, that doesen't necessarly means you should do it.

Last edited:
There's lot of truths in what you have said tbh.

The postmaxxer user example you gave are people who are bored out of their minds rotting here all day long with nothing better to do, which in result translates to low quality threads and posts for the sake of getting a quick dopamine rush.

Also, if those niggers have nothing better to say, i'd rather prefer them to STFU and not post anything. Just because you have the opportunity to post and say something, that doesen't necessarly means you should do it.
I quite frequently see High-IQ posts and to even end up here takes some smarts. By being a member of this community we are actively pushing back on generational societal pressure, gaslighting and lies. If you can see beyond it, you must be somewhat intelligent.

I quite frequently see High-IQ posts and to even end up here takes some smarts. By being a member of this community we are actively pushing back on generational societal pressure, gaslighting and lies. If you can see beyond it, you must be somewhat intelligent.
In this case everything is subjective to the user browsing here.

I also love the feeling when i find and read something that is High IQ and of valuable information, but sometimes there are bad days where this forum just full of low effort posts such as "Incel trait: you are an incel, would you ascend with your sister", dogpill threads and highly controversial stuff in order to bait IT.

Based sigma rizzler gyatmaxxing

IQ and intelligence means nothing to Foids prime example in my life of this happening is when i was in school i had top 5% Grades even tho i barely attended school did foids give me a Chance?No instead they were fucking Braindead Chad

IQ and intelligence means nothing to Foids prime example in my life of this happening is when i was in school i had top 5% Grades even tho i barely attended school did foids give me a Chance?No instead they were fucking Braindead Chad
It means nothing to people in general

People only care about who’s the chaddiest