Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The people I truly hate the most

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
It's not foids, it's not chads, it's not normies.

It's by far pretty boys, they are the ones foids truly love. They are the ones who have had what I deserved to have, what I was robbed off by modern society.

I could have been one of em if it wasn't for terrible environmental factors during childhood and teenage years.

foids and chads are all within the normfag group, dumb ass

normfag group

Aware from the beginning.

Fluoxetine attenuates prepulse inhibition deficit induced by neonatal administration of MK-801 in mice​

Increasing evidence supports schizophrenia may be a neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorder. Fluoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, has been reported to have neuroprotective effects and be effective in treating neurodegenerative disorders including schizophrenia. The objective of the present study was to evaluate the effect and underlying neuroprotective mechanism of fluoxetine on the sensorimotor gating deficit, a schizophrenia-like behavior in a neurodevelopmental schizophrenic mouse model induced by MK-801, an N-methyl-d-aspartate glutamate receptor antagonist. On postnatal day 7, mouse pups were treated with a total seven subcutaneous daily injections of MK-801 (1 mg/kg/day), followed by intraperitoneal injection of fluoxetine (5 or 10 mg/kg/day) starting on postnatal day 14 in the MK-801-injected mice for 4 weeks. The sensorimotor gating deficit in mice was measured by prepulse inhibition (PPI) behavioral test on postnatal day 43. After the behavioral test, the protein expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) was measured by western blot or ELISA in the frontal cortex of mice. Our results showed fluoxetine attenuated PPI deficit and the decrease of cerebral BDNF expression in the MK-801-injected mice. These results suggest that fluoxetine can be used to treat sensorimotor gating deficit in a neurodevelopmental mouse model of schizophrenia, and the attenuating effect of fluoxetine on sensorimotor gating deficit may be related to fluoxetine’s neuroprotective effect targeting on the modulation of cerebral BDNF.

Last edited:
As a pretty boy you can experience teenage love so easily.

You really think pretty boys slay ?

They are just like the modern gay friend knock off. Metrosexual servants. XY slaves.

I don't envy them. Guenuine Chads have it far easier, treat foids like real men without consequences in a sense.

I hate normies the most. Stupid mob, easy to control and without any belives on their own. N0rmafags are just cruel sheeps

I hate normies the most. Stupid mob, easy to control and without any belives on their own. N0rmafags are just cruel sheeps
Yeah but the difference is jealousy, most of us probably aren't that jealous of normies.

Yeah but the difference is jealousy, most of us probably aren't that jealous of normies.
I'm a jealous how easly can they get info about other people. Out of nowhere somebody knows somebody and what that persons does, what are their relatives, what car it drives and how to contact her, etc. I woud love to have such and easy acces to a lot of information, so I coud have some shit on normies to fuck their lives. But yeah, being pretty woud be even better

Pretty boys only slay the girls on twitter looking at Kpop all day

I hate foids for not fucking me Im indifferent on anyone else because I don't have to be around them