Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The people here who ldar how ugly are you

For the people that ldar what would you rate yourself

• Pick this one if you are tall and you ldar

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 6 24.0%

Votes: 8 32.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
It's probably water is wet obvious but all the people who ldar are probably also the ugliest.

I don't know. No pictures of them to generalize.

I'm not really deformed, just ugly in many different ways, so I pick 3. I don't think I'm a 2, but with me becoming basically more and more bald over the years, I suppose I have to reevaluate. I'm no 4 though, that's too close to average, and I know for a fact I'm ugly.

I dont know what you meant by this post

I dont know what you meant by this post
I wanted to know how ugly the people who ldar consider themselves to be because they're most likely the ugliest compared to everyone else. Also if you're a genetic abomination your parents are also most likely genetic abominations so they might be more understanding with you ldaring.

just betafaced and effeminate looking, not that ugly tho

I don’t think there’s a correlation between LDARing and being morbidly ugly. I’m sure wagecucks are just as ugly.

LDAR is the autistic lifestyle tbh.

4 month never left home

1/10, and that's not even being hard on myself. I'm being brutally honest

I don’t think there’s a correlation between LDARing and being morbidly ugly. I’m sure wagecucks are just as ugly.

I know you have to pay bills. I think the only parents that are okay with their son ldaring though are very ugly parents that create the biggest genetic abominations because they might understand what it's like to be ugly.

Someones either copin hard or trying to signal that he's good looking

mentalcels are ldarin too i think im 5 but foids rate me 3