Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The pentecost will be on August 11th

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Pentecost is the It will also be 17 months since the Corona virus got announced as a world p(l)andemic in 2020. 17 symbolizes unity with God.

I'm not saying anything will happen for certain, but it very well could. Please believe and trust only in Jesus's blood sacrifice at Calvary for your salvation, things will go sour like never before sooner than later.

Every jewish holiday is a historic mass murder event.

God has left this place

time to cope:smonk:

God has left this place
I think the same, the more degenerate the world become the more they pushed God away. Another great flood could fix some things but God promised not to do it again.

Last edited:
I think the same, the more degenerate the world become the more they pushed God away. Another great flood could fix some things but God promised not to do it again.
Maybe the end times will happen as promised in revelation

I'm Orthodox Christian so for me Pentecost was back on June 20
(we use a different calendar than Catholics and Protestants)

He will destroy it with fire next time.

Maybe the end times will happen as promised in revelation
It will.

I'm Orthodox Christian so for me Pentecost was back on June 20
(we use a different calendar than Catholics and Protestants)
There's only one God, one truth, one calendar, one way to heaven through Jesus Christ and what He did on Calvary.

But there's a lot of confusion regarding God's calendar, sometimes people just get confused. I myself get