Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The penitent "victim" whore now survivor...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Just like Mia Khalifa... This one is attempting to be a trad thot...

I read her 2004 book. Finished today. I'm pretty sure she's just a hyper sexualized spoilt brat who willingly fucked a guy in his mid twenties & then took up stripping to feed their junkie habits.

She briefly returned to stripping via a web cam.

Do fuck off Jenna with your holier than thou attitude.

Last edited:
The whore wants attention

You read her book?

Picture speaks a 1000 words

Right-wing twitter is almost as much of an echo chamber as reddit. These retards with the same narrow set of moral fag views just bounce of each other with whores like this pretending that they're better than other whores. Some attractive foid that used to have lots of sex just needs to say "I don't have lots of sex now and I think that abortion is wrong" and retards will flock to support her. Stupid trad thots are rage fuel.

The holy status symbol of our rotting empire of filth civilization - Victimhood™

Right-wing twitter is almost as much of an echo chamber as reddit. These retards with the same narrow set of moral fag views just bounce of each other with whores like this pretending that they're better than other whores. Some attractive foid that used to have lots of sex just needs to say "I don't have lots of sex now and I think that abortion is wrong" and retards will flock to support her. Stupid trad thots are rage fuel.

I got fed up with it tbh.

I got fed up with it tbh.
Same here. I used to be interested byt I'm fed up of being expected to care about lists of things that don't affect me just because someone says that it's better based on their morals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back