Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The pedo outrage is off-the-charts ridiculous

Ridgid

Ridgid

Banned
-
I was working yesterday when one of my coworkers, a Chadlite, told a story about how he got shamed in public as a pedo for hanging out with a perfectly legal, above 18 year old female. All just because she looks way younger than she actually is.

He was walking down the street by her side, not even doing PDA or anything, just walking. The female, while being legal, does seem like a minor due to small boobs and general petite anatomy. Some guy stopped his motorcycle right beside them and started berating the guy, saying that he will call the police. Chadlite and the female responded calmly saying that there was no problem. The female even showed her ID to the bike dude, proving that she was indeed legal. Even then, motorbike dude, while no longer angry, was still judging and commenting on Chadlite's fixation towards young-looking women.

JFL. It's fucking over when even Chadlite can't hang around adult females who just happen to look like jailbait.

Last edited:
JFL at caring who Chads fuck.

The outrage by proxy is hilarious.

You're an incel. You're not fucking anyone anyway.

Death to cucks

Stay away from jb don't even look at them. Also biker dude probs jelly as fuck tbh.

Just lol at the biker guy pretending to be a hero. :lul:

What a cock block. Also normalfags have got to stop calling people who like teenagers pedophiles. Is it that hard for them to learn the other terms?

usually they are jealous. i have heard of men make comments about why an older man is with such a young looking woman.

Feminists and right-wingers share this weird hysteria. They both believe that pedo will soon be legalized although teh opposite is happening and even looking at a 20 year old will soon be considered pedo. With plummeting birth rates the average fuckfoid is relatively old these days. so what they all push now is that you have to be into old shitcunts otherwise you're peeeeedo.

Solution: Be shameless. Then they can't shame you

JFL. It's fucking over when even Chadlite can't hang around adult females who just happen to look like jailbait.

OP, how old is your Chadlite co-worker?

It is bullshit but it's not over. I know a guy pushing 60, former male model, basically still a 50 something aged Chad, and he still gets 18 year old girls. In fact, his last gf was an 18 year old Becky. And he said recently he was out to eat with some people, and a 15 year old Stacy knockout was eating next to him, and she kept rubbing her leg against his leg the whole time. With the 18 year old, she was into being defiant against society, and they would deliberately go out in society to literally try to provoke outrage from people just for shits and giggles. Usually they didn't get much, but I heard the girl say she would love it if someone would threaten to punch her Oldchad bf. They were basically Trolling IRL.

My friend said a bunch of friends of friends were calling him a pedophile for dating an 18 year old. He just laughed right in their faces and told them to fuck off. That's the way he is with everyone and everything. If someone attacks him, woman or man, he just laughs right in their faces and says "Fuck you, LOL." He said women actually like that attitude in a man, and his gf's actually dig it when after they bitch out at him, he laughs in their faces and insults them back. Women dig Chad bastards.

If you are completely shameless and just laugh in the face of everyone who attacks you like an arrogant bad boy bastard, you can get away with a lot of shit, and most people won't fuck with you if you look scary enough.

He also said he tells women he is talking to his own age that his last gf was an 18 year old girl, and most don't even get pissed. He said they mostly are stunned and shocked, start acting really horny, and ask for his number or openly proposition him. His "pedo" behavior actually turns women in their 50's on!

Moral: Chad, in addition to being a MM, is a stud. Women love studs because abundance mindset, and they love to compete with other women. And women will even love Chad if he is a 60 year old "pedophile" who fucks 18 year old girls.

It's one of those things that most Normans could not get away with, but the thing about Chad is Chad breaks all the rules. Whatever negative conceptions you have about dating, Chad breaks all those rules. The rules don't apply to Chad. He's the exception to everything.

OP, how old is your Chadlite co-worker?

That's the worst part, he's twenty fucking two. Dude neither is nor looks old at all, yet he still got whiteknight shit thrown at him for hanging out with a chick who at best looks seven years younger than him, despite being only one year younger.

Also, I keked with your Chad story. Even when the law allows it, normies will still find a way to demonize you for having normal sexual desires towards normal sexual people. One of the most beautiful love stories I personally know about involves a 60 year old guy and a 25 year old female who literally, I shit you not, literally left her life as a nun at a catholic monastery in order to be with him. I rarely see a love so passionate and caring, yet norman scum still give him shit because "boo-hoo grooming boo-hoo manipulation boo-hoo age difference".

SEX ISN'T A BAD THING THAT YOUNG PEOPLE NEED TO BE PROTECTED FROM.

Feminists and right-wingers share this weird hysteria. They both believe that pedo will soon be legalized although teh opposite is happening and even looking at a 20 year old will soon be considered pedo. With plummeting birth rates the average fuckfoid is relatively old these days. so what they all push now is that you have to be into old shitcunts otherwise you're peeeeedo.

Wdym can't? Who tf is stopping him, the law? Some jealous biker mangina? Stop orbiting your chadlite friend, he's literally bragging and you perceive it as a problem.

Pedo means attraction to a pre-pubescent child. Being attracted to nubile women is as normal as it gets. Meanwhile they try to normalize homosexuality.

White knight levels off the fucking charts.

Pedo means attraction to a pre-pubescent child.
it's normies or cucks ignoring the actual definition of pedophilia much like how they also generalize what it means to be an incel or any term in general