Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The pearls from the femcels are already coming in

imagine believing femcels are real :lul:

"it's over for cuz I'm black white chad won't look at me:feels: "

getting PMs from a bunch of guys
"femcels" lmfao

"femcels" lmfao
As if that wasn't cringe enough, it's like this hole wanted to take as many of our terms as possible and shove them all into the smallest post it could.

Fucking negress wants white cock only

That's because their definition of ugly is average to slightly above average. They're deluded.

No m'lady, our definition of ugly is a nasty landwhale.

Not a Becky. Not a butterface. Not a nonfat black woman.

And their brushing away men with low self esteem, because they themselves have low self esteem. They don't want to feel like "prey" or easy target.

They want chads with high self esteem.

This only proves our point that femcels can't exist as they don't want their equals.

Wait you mean you guys haven't had your inbox filled with messages from women coming here looking for boyfriends?

"anyway because I'm black so that alone would make 98% of them disinterested."
she's not exactly wrong.

Fuck I wish I got random pms from girls from posting on here though.

Last edited:
Wait you mean you guys haven't had your inbox filled with messages from women coming here looking for boyfriends?
No. Haven't gotten my inbox filled with messages from landwhales looking for boyfriends, either. My inbox collects lint and dust, that's about it.

They mock the very term incel without even realizing it. They whine about male attention but think they can't get laid. Fucking idiots.

I know this bitch isn't playing the race card :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I'm done.
One of the only reasons why black cunts are so mean spirited and picky is because they already have gallons of "moids" in their inbox, kind of like her JFL. This idiotic foid needs to shut the fuck up and actually quit playing victim for no reason.
"femcels" lmfao
As if that wasn't cringe enough, it's like this hole wanted to take as many of our terms as possible and shove them all into the smallest post it could.

Last edited:
This shit is so cringy. It bothers me that they are stealing our terms. I can’t tell if they are real or some trolls who are doing a parody of us

Women: I'm so lonely
Guys: wanna hang out?
Women: not with you, chad only

Wait she’s black?

Hey hon take your black ass on over to the YouTube Channel “Blue Skies Media” as he’d be more than happy to have you, so long as you are not a land whale.

His dearly departed wife was black, so believe me, unless you’re a fat girl you won’t be disqualified and especially not so for being a “sistah”.

View: https://youtu.be/PuFhWyLsXB0

Last edited:
Why are sheboons so bitter about everything ffs

Women: I'm so lonely
Guys: wanna hang out?
Women: not with you, chad only

We have been pointing this out for over a decade and still no one listens.

petition to drop a napalm on “femcels”

Don't you? Every time that I post something on Reddit about being a lonely male, my inbox gets filled with PM of girls wanting to be my friends, instead of getting an answer telling me how I suck and the women have it as bad as men.

Stop using the term femcels. There is no such thing. Don't normalize it.

Femcels are volcels for non-Chadcels

Don't you? Every time that I post something on Reddit about being a lonely male, my inbox gets filled with PM of girls wanting to be my friends, instead of getting an answer telling me how I suck and the women have it as bad as men.
Bullshit. Never happened to me. Wtf are you smoking pal

Why are sheboons so bitter about everything ffs
Black culture in it's nature perpetuates the belief that they're oppressed & failing due to others, never take responsibility for your own problems, just blame racism or whatever forever & when someone from the hood makes something of themselves they have to leave otherwise they're constantly burgled, leeches want handouts or you're called a white mans nigga sellout, if you're not a sports star, musician or drug dealer you're a pussy boy busta need that deserves to get fucked with. Whole community is about putting on the appearance of being a low intelligence thug at all times & the women are picky as fuck & raise kids with no male role models present.

The children take on the temper tantrum wah wah attitude of their mothers & see that those in the hood that are successful are the criminals not disciplined hard workers.

Black culture in it's nature perpetuates the belief that they're oppressed & failing due to others, never take responsibility for your own problems, just blame racism or whatever forever & when someone from the hood makes something of themselves they have to leave otherwise they're constantly burgled, leeches want handouts or you're called a white mans nigga sellout, if you're not a sports star, musician or drug dealer you're a pussy boy busta need that deserves to get fucked with. Whole community is about putting on the appearance of being a low intelligence thug at all times & the women are picky as fuck & raise kids with no male role models present.
Yeah. I don't know what happened. When Obama was president it seemed like we were heading to a world with less racism, where you just treated black people the same, but now we are getting more racists.

Being obsessed over chad and talking about being femcel. Yup they are definitely femcels.

In my country there is a saying which roughly translates:
"He is looking for a job but begs God not to find one"

In my country there is a saying which roughly translates:
"He is looking for a job but begs God not to find one"
JFL

The children take on the temper tantrum wah wah attitude of their mothers & see that those in the hood that are successful are the criminals not disciplined hard workers.
High IQ

They aren't even celibate they still hook up. Some of them have boyfriends

When skimming through I saw a 'femcel' who had a kid and a husband. Others referred to themselves as chadsexuals.

This must be a joke sub, right?

When skimming through I saw a 'femcel' who had a kid and a husband. Others referred to themselves as chadsexuals.

yes

Women by their nature are a joke along with simps that support it.

How can you call yourself a femcel when you have a child and a husband. Like, what's the thought pipeline that allowed her to identify as a femcel?

How can you call yourself a femcel when you have a child and a husband. Like, what's the thought pipeline that allowed her to identify as a femcel?
to have rational thoughts you would require a functioning brain