Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The pathetic copes of wannabe athletes

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
You hear this pathetic copes all the time in every single sport:

Cope #1
"Don't compare yourself to these athletes, bro!
They're all on steroids, bro!
Nate Diaz said so!:soy::soy:

If i were on roids, i could do be an elite level athlete too,
but i choose to stay natty because i'm morally superior, bro!
It's totally not because i'm too much of a pussy to inject!
I would also become the undisputed HW champion after 2 ostarine cycles despite my Untermensch genetics!"

Cope #2
"Those elite level follow scientific training methods specifically designed for them and have special diet plans.
They are counting every macronutrient and train 12 hours a day using SECRET methods!
Those methods are so secret even they themselves haven't discovered them yet!
"

Cope #3
"It's not about winning or losing, it's about doing your best.
You don't need to compare yourself to others, despite your "accomplishments" being literally invisible if you're not in the top 5%.

Be proud of being a skinny-fat 135lb pajeet instead of being a 185lb skinny-fat pajeet!

Your accomplishments are worth more than theirs, because you struggled more than them, bro!"

All those copes are obviously only there because people are not willing to recognize genetic determinism.

Elite athletes may or may not abuse PEDs
Doesn't matter anyway, since you will never be like them even if you take grams of gear every week.

Most of those elite athletes are not eating secret diets where they don't eat a gram of carbs in ten years.
They just eat the same slop you eat, and it works for them.

They also don't have any overly scientific training methods, they just train.
They follow the same broscience you follow, and it works for them.

If you're training a sport and you're not at least in the top 10% in terms of talent, you in all honesty should only do it recreationally in order to not get fat.
That's it.
You will just end up as disposable cannon fodder if you try to force your way into competitive sports.

This is especially true when it comes to contact sports.
You don't wanna end up a live punching bag or a live tackling dummy for the actual elite.

By the way:
There is nothing more cucked than watching every PPV, just so that some tattoed negroid that got lucky at birth can get rich and famous without providing anything to society.
There is a reason why both fascist and communist countries banned professional sports.

Last edited:
You obviously never competed in sports or knew anyone whose a real athlete. Stfu dude

I know a guy who fuckin sucked at running in his teens and early 20's and now he's super good. Like he might be going to the Olympics good. Simultaneously, I know a guy who was super good in his early 20's and teens (normies-oh he's so good he's gonna break records :soy::foidSoy:) and now that guy isn't fuckin shit. Also what about UFC fighters who sucked early in their career and are super good now? Like Charles Oliveira. You're prob just a cuck quitter bro

Professional sports is just worship of the genetically gifted, the entirety of society worships good genes and you see this in all forms of entertainment