Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Path of Sigma is The Clear Pill

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
The path to The Clear Pill is a dangerous one. For Omegas, The Clear Pill is moving to Thailand, for Betas, The Clear Pill is plastic surgery and moving abroad. But Betas and Omegas cannot dethrone King Alpha Chad, the only non Chads that stand a chance at kicking down his castle door and stealing a few concubines are LMSmaxxed Sigma King Vessels. A Beta can looksmax but he's still aiming to raise his position in the hierarchy. The Omega is absolutely fucked in The West. But the Sigma has opened his third eye. The Sigma does not want to rise in the hierarchy, he wants to topple it and replace it with something pure, not for himself but for his brothers. You will not defeat inceldom without putting others before you, only Chad and femoids can worship their egos. The way to The Clear Pill is a warm hand reaching down from the sunlit clouds pulling you up by your left hand towards The Light while your right hand reaches downward towards your incel brother who has fallen into depravity and he is lifted and reaching down towards another as well. This chain of hands doesn't end until everyone has been pulled out. You were that first hand in the clouds all along. The Sigma is the True Alpha, THE SOUL ALPHA.

EscapeInceldom

Last edited:
I respect the sigma male much more than the alpha because the sigma actually understands our suffering

I dont know what this means

Best attitude I've seen all day in here. How do we make this a reality?

Best attitude I've seen all day in here. How do we make this a reality?
Environmentalism. I'm working on it. As a cautiouscel, I cannot disclose our strategy because a traitorcel/infiltratorcel might steal it and fuck it up on purpose. Not trying to sound like r/iamreallybadass but I have been thinking about this for months and I've over analyzed the plan, over analyzing is a good thing. I will need help from fellow incels who are qualified for the roles needed to execute this strategy.