Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The path of promiscuity is a failure.

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
Lately I have been digging into the archives of reddit and found this golden gem right here: 

https://archive.is/kWChd

Basically a post by a degenerate having her self esteem shattered after a rational man tells her that the exercises in hedonism she has been living is a complete turn off in his eyes.

Despite the post being outright ancient per se, it is still good to see that in this world there still are people of value and honor who care if their partner is or isn't just a hormone driven machnie.

Slight RageFuel in the comment section though, as cucked Reddit being cucked Reddit, they support her degenracy and shame the man for being a misogynist (for having standards).

The world needs more chads with this mindset. Chads denying stacies because of their morals is one of the most effective ways to change society (without law enforcement)

Inb4 hypocrite - I'm a subhuman incel, it doesn't matter what my morals are so I admit that a hedonistic lifestyle is appealing to a failure like me

vW1Al7z.jpg

KvltWarrior98 said:
Lately I have been digging into the archives of reddit and found this golden gem right here: 

https://archive.is/kWChd

Basically a post by a degenerate having her self esteem shattered after a rational man tells her that the exercises in hedonism she has been living is a complete turn off in his eyes.

Despite the post being outright ancient per se, it is still good to see that in this world there still are people of value and honor who care if their partner is or isn't just a hormone driven machnie.

Slight RageFuel in the comment section though, as cucked Reddit being cucked Reddit, they support her degeneracyracy and shame the man for being a misogynist (for having standards).

beautiful

Holy shit this is amazing atleast their are some normie men at their who understand that sleeping around is degenerate and wrong.

Virginp0wers said:
normie men

In fact by the description in the archives post, inferring from the way tr woman acted, it's safe to assume that that guy was way more than a normie.

He was a fucking Chad with a sense of honor and morals.

Remember, Chad is more likely to be our friend than the normies!

why do women object to being called out on slutty behavior, a woman could take 1000 dicks and still would get mad at you for calling her a slut

KvltWarrior98 said:
In fact by the description in the archives post, inferring from the way tr woman acted, it's safe to assume that that guy was way more than a normie.

He was a fucking Chad with a sense of honor and morals.

Remember, Chad is more likely to be our friend than the normies!

Why the fuck are you praising chad when he gets the females and you dont still. Fucking cuck, i will never compliment chad or females.

Virginp0wers said:
Why the fuck are you praising chad when he gets the females and you dont still. Fucking cuck, i will never compliment chad or females.

Why wouldn't I praise his superior genetics? I praised a particular Chad, true, but never stated anything but the fact that it is more likely for Chads to be blackpilled in comparison to your average norman.

Even so, your anger and idiotic retort is unjustified.

In fact, all real life Chads that I have met were well aware of the ideas behind the blackpill, that looks -and subsequently genetics - dictate most of your success in life. It just so happens that they are more fortunate than us.

I honestly do not understand your bitterness against our own biology; it's not that anyone asked you - before you were born - how would you like to be. It is no one's fault but the universe's for our failure.

In other words, it's fucking over...

Chad is still part of the problem but its good to see that rare ecample of a Chad with an internal moral system or code.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Why wouldn't I praise his superior genetics? I praised a particular Chad, true, but never stated anything but the fact that it is more likely for Chads to be blackpilled in comparison to your average norman.

Even so, your anger and idiotic retort is unjustified.

In fact, all real life Chads that I have met were well aware of the ideas behind the blackpill, that looks -and subsequently genetics - dictate most of your success in life. It just so happens that they are more fortunate than us.

I honestly do not understand your bitterness against our own biology; it's not that anyone asked you - before you were born - how would you like to be. It is no one's fault but the universe's for our failure.

In other words, it's fucking over...

Have fun worshipping a guy who fucks you over, cuck.

Virginp0wers said:
Have fun worshipping a guy who fucks you over, cuck.

Worshipping? You are truly deluded friend, there is a dramatic difference between praise and worship.

But I refrain from further arguing with you as it seems all your arguments thus far were based solely on emotional input - i.e. irrational anger and hatred - and not reason.

"I have 3 fwbs and enjoy hooking up with new guys, I dont see anything wrong with it and I really like it."
BITCHES ARE DATING WHILE HAVING 3 FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?? WHAT THE FUCK

ITS OVER