Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The past is the past sweaty

I was a cumdumpster and no one wants me now

They don’t realise their hypocrisy in shaming virgins

Oh fuck off losers. Pathetic sluts. Men dont want whores. Enjoy your cucks

cOoOnStAnTlY pUt dOwN bY sOcIeTy

Has Body Positivity Fetish ( BBW / SSBBW )

Minimal to No Judgment

Gets Genuine Support from society ( No Therapy BS )

IS expected to do less and gets Rewarded for it

IS able to sell her Body / Negotiate Sex

Is the Gatekeeper of Sex ( thats why man are Mad These days )

Has more SMV Then an Athlete , because of inherit Value ( Body Tits Ass )

IS Expected to Leech / Parasite from Man and gets Rewarded for it.

Has a Higher Quality of Life of Living "

Etc...

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @nice_try @Retardinator @Sneir @erenyeager @IncelKing @dungeondragon @BlkPillPres

cOoOnStAnTlY pUt dOwN bY sOcIeTy

Has Body Positivity Fetish ( BBW / SSBBW )

Minimal to No Judgment

Gets Genuine Support from society ( No Therapy BS )

IS expected to do less and gets Rewarded for it

IS able to sell her Body / Negotiate Sex

Is the Gatekeeper of Sex ( thats why man are Mad These days )

Has more SMV Then an Athlete , because of inherit Value ( Body Tits Ass )

IS Expected to Leech / Parasite from Man and gets Rewarded for it.

Has a Higher Quality of Life of Living "

Etc...

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @nice_try @Retardinator @Sneir @erenyeager @IncelKing @dungeondragon @BlkPillPres
They want everything with zero consequences. Those Men she talks about are the top 20 and are worshipped by women like her.

Stop being misogynistic you incels! Sleeping around doesn't stretch out my vagina!

well-at-castle-qasr-amra.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/10fzjle/comment/j50o9e2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

>My current partner likes to hear about my past sex experiences. It turns him on
Her current bf is a cuck. Wow. How "surprising".

>having some real fun with a real man
How soon will this whore start making fun of dicklets, aka not a REAL man? :feelsjuice:

Next she’ll be talking about what a “real man” her cuck boyfriend is for “fluffing“ her black bull for her. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

They want everything with zero consequences. Those Men she talks about are the top 20 and are worshipped by women like her.
They Always try to victimize themselfs . Tell Others how Bad Woman have It , while knowing they are the prefered Gender.

KEK.

Last edited:
I don’t even have the enERgy to argue against bluepillers anymore. Let them think what they wanna think, at least I can die with peace of mind knowing that I knew the truth about reality instead of living in an illusion

Foids have stretched out pussies and lose their pair-bonding abiltiy if they hop on the CC. And men don't want to share their foid, not with past Chads as well. It's that simple.

Oh fuck off losers. Pathetic sluts. Men dont want whores. Enjoy your cucks
Stupid whores in their young years: "I will let myself get stuffed by as many men as possible"

The same whores in their 30s: "Where are all the good men, why does no good man ever want me? :("

The good men don't want WHORES. Deal with it.

these absolute disgusting whores

They want everything with zero consequences.

The past is the past, Hitler was just young and hate-filled! He DESERVED to kill anyone he didn't like! It's time for you to GROW up and MAN up and accept it and SETTLE DOWN WITH HIM!

I hate whores.

"The past is the past" - said by the same people who cancel people for some joke they made 20 years ago.

All studies debunk that whore.

Foids are like cars.
You'd rather drive one brand new or one that already has 200.000 km?
Same goes with foids.
A virgin girl will always be more preferable than a used up whore.
A virgin girl is worth more than a used up whore.

This is water is wet for us incels but many people on this soyciety don't seem to understand.

Hoes belong to the streets.

The paradox of being an organism on ....earth

Good morning I hate women

"The past is the past" is probably one of the biggest red flags a toilet can ever say.
Most foids nowadays would lie about having a low body count or even claim that they're virgins, but your should always assume they're lying.

Foids that sleep around have no self control and live for hedonism, which is a disgusting aesthetic.

Everything about my biology would have me hypergamous and yet I'd be satisfied with a single woman for life; everything about foid biology is traditionally viewed as monogamous and yet they can't keep their legs closed. Something about this is just unnatural and innately upsetting.

Last edited: