Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The past is in the past

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
jfl a bunch of whores living their best lifes

jfl at marriage in 2020

718EAB80 8765 4EB9 A439 26FCA75D8048

Foids will be foids

Wonder if there was an incel in the crowd that they specifically avoided

Do you think an incel like us could have used the cover of night and the females drunken state to score a kiss like the Chad's are doing?
Also it's pretty gay how the Chad's are kissing her after she just kissed 20 other guys

Do you think an incel like us could have used the cover of night and the females drunken state to score a kiss like the Chad's are doing?
Also it's pretty gay how the Chad's are kissing her after she just kissed 20 other guys
Imagine sticking your dick in a used fleshlight creampied by 200 men's. That's the average foid.

Us incels could never make it to a party like that

I have a feeling that kind of thinking doesn't apply when you tell her you're still a khv in your late 20s.

JFL at whoever cucks will marry them.

I wish I could be part of the degeneracy