Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Past Doesn't Matter!

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★★
The past doesn't matter! Everyone has a past! Don't slut shame! You need to accept a woman your own age! Don't bodyshame! Accept a single mom! Accept a landwhale! Don't judge!

Typical normie and cuck advice.

So, if you live in AmERica for example, where no guy should evER attempt to get a girl under 18 (not that any would want a guy that's older unless Chad and probably rich), then you're stuck with absolute trash.

If you evER have a chance to ascend in AmERica, trust me, it's not going to be ascending, it's worse than inceldom. I'll stay incel and rope if I can't geomaxx my way to a White teen girl. Not that I'm in AmERica anymore. I'd have roped long ago if I was trapped in that hellhole.

Here's what you, when you become a "40 year old virgin" are expected to get in AmERica and accept happily. After all, the current Elites expect "You'll be Cuck and be Happy."

1. She must be your own age (or above). Expect a 36-56 year old foid roastie when you're a "40 year old virgin" "living meme"
2. 67% of foids in AmERica will be obese and landwhales. So, you'll most likely need to accept a landwhale. And don't bodyshame or judge because "you're shallow" and "you're a misogynistic asshole" if you reject a woman because of her weight and you need to learn "body positivity" because "morbid obesity is beautiful!"
3. She's had 20-100 sexual partners but "her past doesn't matter"
4. She probably has 1 or more children with an ex-boyfriend or ex-husband, or multiple. But that's okay because "it's common" and maybe "she nevER found the right guy yet"
5. You need to impress her and take her on dates. She must be treated like a queen.
6. You must accept her feminism and empowERment. She's a "strong independent woman." "You're not a real man if you're intimidated!"
7. You must split the bills and do half the housework. She's a busy woman with her careER
8. You need to buy her an engagement ring and pay for the wedding. She expects it and "evERy woman deserves a wedding" (even more than once)
9. Ignore the divorce rate. You don't love a woman if you want a prenuptial agreement. Judges and lawyers can destroy prenuptial agreements in the West. But, you need to prove yourself!
10. Don't like the terms? You're an agecuck misogynist! You're the problem! It's no wondER you "can't get a woman" with your attitude! (Shame tactics and trying to gaslight you)

Well, that's what society in AmERica does.

Anyone hERe want that?

Anyone who accepts such an agreement is a total soy. Most men in AmERica and that West must be soy because they don't resist it.

"It's normal!"

That's what they always say...

So...you do want to be a "modern normie " (especially in AmERica)?

You forgot to add that the child/children are probably mixed-race

I missed out on my past

Dating at 30-35 yo you're just asking to get cucked. It's over for oldcels unironically. You either get an obese single mother of two niggers or an obese infertile skank with 3 abortions. And both have a double digit bodycount and expect you to provide.

Dating at 30-35 yo you're just asking to get cucked. It's over for oldcels unironically. You either get an obese single mother of two niggers or an obese infertile skank with 3 abortions. And both have a double digit bodycount and expect you to provide.
Fuck youuuuu, I'm saving the yte race :lul:

Maybe it's still possible for oldcels to geomaxx a youthful girl in Eastern Europe or somewhere else?

Maybe an oldcel like me in my mid-30s still has a tiny chance of geomaxxing to ascending with a beautiful girl that isn't a slut and maybe the girl will be a teen virgin?

No, are you an agecuck? The only beautiful girls with any chance of being virgins will be teenagers.
I mean, "a beautiful teen girl that isn't a slut, a virgin"... Do you think that actually exists?

I mean, "a beautiful teen girl that isn't a slut, a virgin"... Do you think that actually exists?
Yes, they cERtainly do, especially in some countries but it's really only common for 13-15 year olds. I think that probably only 33% max of 16 year olds will be virgins. Maybe 50%-75% of 14 year olds. Maybe 40%-50% of 15 year olds.

HowevER, meeting one then getting her somehow is the real challenge.

Also, the possibility that the age of consent must be ignored is also a necessary considERation.

Legally mandated cuckdom? Not going to obey that.

Inceldom or Cuckdom? Fuck that! I'll probably always be incel but I'm not going to obey a law that mandates cuckdom while some male brat gets to deflowER teen virgin girls!

Age of Consent laws aren't meant to protect children because teen girls aren't children. They're meant to inflate the value of foids, allow older foids to be the only options, force cuckdom, they contribute to inceldom, and they do this by threatening legal punishments.

Here's Emily Ratajkowski when she was 14 years old...

Emily-Ratajkowski-Hot-Body-In-Sexy-Bikini.jpg

Does anyone actually sane consider her to be a "child"?

When a 14 year old has that body, she's not a child by any standard.

Yet, agecucks will shout the nonsense "You're a pedo! She's a child!"

My response is "No, that's a biological adult. The law doesn't mattER, nature gave the standards of adulthood."

I'm proud to NOT be an agecuck. I'd try to get a girl like her if she was 14 but the age of consent law was 16! I accept reality, not arbitrary legal codes that don't do anything except destroy lives and oppress men.

The past doesn't matter! Everyone has a past! Don't slut shame! You need to accept a woman your own age! Don't bodyshame! Accept a single mom! Accept a landwhale! Don't judge!

Typical normie and cuck advice.

So, if you live in AmERica for example, where no guy should evER attempt to get a girl under 18 (not that any would want a guy that's older unless Chad and probably rich), then you're stuck with absolute trash.

If you evER have a chance to ascend in AmERica, trust me, it's not going to be ascending, it's worse than inceldom. I'll stay incel and rope if I can't geomaxx my way to a White teen girl. Not that I'm in AmERica anymore. I'd have roped long ago if I was trapped in that hellhole.

Here's what you, when you become a "40 year old virgin" are expected to get in AmERica and accept happily. After all, the current Elites expect "You'll be Cuck and be Happy."

1. She must be your own age (or above). Expect a 36-56 year old foid roastie when you're a "40 year old virgin" "living meme"
2. 67% of foids in AmERica will be obese and landwhales. So, you'll most likely need to accept a landwhale. And don't bodyshame or judge because "you're shallow" and "you're a misogynistic asshole" if you reject a woman because of her weight and you need to learn "body positivity" because "morbid obesity is beautiful!"
3. She's had 20-100 sexual partners but "her past doesn't matter"
4. She probably has 1 or more children with an ex-boyfriend or ex-husband, or multiple. But that's okay because "it's common" and maybe "she nevER found the right guy yet"
5. You need to impress her and take her on dates. She must be treated like a queen.
6. You must accept her feminism and empowERment. She's a "strong independent woman." "You're not a real man if you're intimidated!"
7. You must split the bills and do half the housework. She's a busy woman with her careER
8. You need to buy her an engagement ring and pay for the wedding. She expects it and "evERy woman deserves a wedding" (even more than once)
9. Ignore the divorce rate. You don't love a woman if you want a prenuptial agreement. Judges and lawyers can destroy prenuptial agreements in the West. But, you need to prove yourself!
10. Don't like the terms? You're an agecuck misogynist! You're the problem! It's no wondER you "can't get a woman" with your attitude! (Shame tactics and trying to gaslight you)

Well, that's what society in AmERica does.

Anyone hERe want that?

Anyone who accepts such an agreement is a total soy. Most men in AmERica and that West must be soy because they don't resist it.

"It's normal!"

That's what they always say...

So...you do want to be a "modern normie " (especially in AmERica)?

It's not like a used up, old, smells like shit, stretch marked foid would want me anyway. I am not rich so I can't pay for little Tyrone's college tuition. Once i'm 40 I will run off to some jungle in south America and build a life there filled with peace and prosperity.

“The past doesn’t matter”

Can I tell that to employers when looking for a job?

Can I tell that to a property manager when looking for an apartment?

Can I tell that to a Jew when asking for a car loan?

Foids just want a free pass that absolves them of their wh0redom.

Yes, they cERtainly do, especially in some countries but it's really only common for 13-15 year olds. I think that probably only 33% max of 16 year olds will be virgins. Maybe 50%-75% of 14 year olds. Maybe 40%-50% of 15 year olds.

Also, the possibility that the age of consent must be ignored is also a necessary considERation.

Inceldom or Cuckdom? Fuck that! I'll probably always be incel but I'm not going to obey a law that mandates cuckdom while some male brat gets to deflowER teen virgin girls!

Age of Consent laws aren't meant to protect children because teen girls aren't children. They're meant to inflate the value of foids, allow older foids to be the only options, force cuckdom, they contribute to inceldom, and they do this by threatening legal punishments.

My response is "No, that's a biological adult. The law doesn't mattER, nature gave the standards of adulthood."

I'm proud to NOT be an agecuck. I'd try to get a girl like her if she was 14 but the age of consent law was 16! I accept reality, not arbitrary legal codes that don't do anything except destroy lives and oppress men.

Total Agecuck Death! :feelsLightsaber:

Man, they are losing it with 13, even 12 or less.