Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The passage of time

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Was having a look through my general saved playlist on YouTube & it was just endless amounts of deleted video & the odd private video, absolutely fucking depressing man.

Then there was the stuff that still exists from a decade ago & damn, memories.

Things that were relevant at one point & are long dead now, YouTube poop & pre retrowave music for example, 420 blaze it no scope parodies with dubstep.

The shit that's popular now will become a corpse & whatever is relevant a decade from now will feel strange & alien to most here in this moment. The same shit happens with what becomes accepted reality, the kids of today will find simping, betabuxing & thots sexual selection totally natural as it's their entire world experience.

They don't know how things used to be & so don't feel that loss & rage; this wasteland is all they know.

Over time reality becomes myth.

Yeah, time moves things along, soon tik tok and Instagram will be the new facebook, and some other stupid platform will come out.

Nothing stays the same forever. I remember when smart phones were just becoming popular. I remember getting my first gba color, and playing basketball with my cousin outside.

I remember when it actually snowed frequently.

All good things come to an end, and new things replace them.

Times goes so fast tbh i can't believe im fucking 21 and i wasted all my teenager years ngl

Nostalgia is such a surreal feeling

Was having a look through my general saved playlist on YouTube & it was just endless amounts of deleted video & the odd private video, absolutely fucking depressing man.

Things that were relevant at one point & are long dead now, YouTube poop & pre retrowave music for example, 420 blaze it no scope parodies with dubstep.

The shit that's popular now will become a corpse & whatever is relevant a decade from now will feel strange & alien to most here in this moment. The same shit happens with what becomes accepted reality, the kids of today will find simping, betabuxing & thots sexual selection totally natural as it's their entire world experience.

They don't know how things used to be & so don't feel that loss & rage; this wasteland is all they know.

I know how you feel man

If your life is going well you're sitting in the now, enjoying the moment but if it's fucked you're looking back selectively with those nostalgia goggles or looking to the future hoping things will get better; it won't.

If your life is going well you're sitting in the now, enjoying the moment but if it's fucked you're looking back selectively with those nostalgia goggles or looking to the future hoping things will get better; it won't.
the brutal truth

Sometimes if our ancestors were brought back to life, would they wonder what went wrong ? or would they acclimate to the current situation ?

Sometimes if our ancestors were brought back to life, would they wonder what went wrong ? or would they acclimate to the current situation ?
They'd do the only sensible thing & put us all down & try again.

I do the same

Think about where we were 10 years ago, and how different that is to now. Then look forward 10 years into the future, factoring in the drastic rate of progress we make in this world where more and more people are connected to the Internet. What will 2030 look like?

Think about where we were 10 years ago, and how different that is to now. Then look forward 10 years into the future, factoring in the drastic rate of progress we make in this world where more and more people are connected to the Internet. What will 2030 look like?
Absolutely fucked most likely, yeah there'll be some good aspects but more bad than good times.

Time is flying

time will kill us all tbh and we cant stop it

me too man
all the based videos in my playlist have been taken down over time and now i cant find them anywhere
should have downloaded and saved them but now theyre all gone
well whatever

beautiful. please write a novel

beautiful. please write a novel
I could probably write a short story about breeding that Avi Loli's behind ya feel me.

I have thought about putting together some kinda science fiction stories or a collection of thoughts on different subjects before but man, I'm just too lazy; I don't have the willpower ATM to do so.

timepill aka agepill
F4889F12 3E7E 41BC BCF1 986171954E94

I could probably write a short story about breeding that Avi Loli's behind ya feel me.

I have thought about putting together some kinda science fiction stories or a collection of thoughts on different subjects before but man, I'm just too lazy; I don't have the willpower ATM to do so.
same. dystopian scifi is the incel genre :feelsokman: