Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The PARENTPILL, it was over before you were even conceived

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
One of the causes of the spikes in autism and incels, is the ever increasing age of child bearing parents. We did not have these problems back in the day because people got married much younger. I know 2 people who's moms were 15 when they were born, and they are both genetically superior. They are thin and athletic, and have nice tan skin, one went on to become a neurosurgeon. I also know someone who's mom was 35, and dad was 41 when they were born, and it is beyond OVER for them. Autism, hunchback, severe allergies, fucked up eyesight. The older the parents, the more genetic mutations, and the higher chance of the child being an incel. So in theory, even a Chad in his 30s and 40s might only be able to produce incels. Since the age of parenthood is ever increasing in the West, this is a death sentence for us, as inceldom will become ever more common until there are NO attractive men left.

"Supporting past evidence, a new study finds a strong link between the age of the parents (especially the father) and the number of genetic mutations in the child. Not all of these mutations will amount to anything, but some are associated with increased risk of conditions like autism and schizophrenia. And the older the parents, the greater the risk for the child.

In fact, some of the mutations were linked to autism and schizophrenia, as earlier papers have also found. As the age of first-time parents has risen in some countries, including the U.S., so has the rate of autism and other disorders. Though some of this trend can be attributed to better detection, not all of it can. Increasing evidence suggests that parental age is a contributing factor in a child’s risk for genetic mutation and brain disorders."

Most men are made to betabuxx, and have children when they're older, which only produces more subhumans.

35 and 32 for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My parents were 36 and 39 when I was born. Absolutely brutal for me..

38 and 34 for me, older siblings are much healthier overall with 0 effort.

Mother 22-25
Father 43-46
Don't want to give exact age.

Makes sense, both of my parents were in their late 30s when I was born.

My father was 60 and my mother was 24 when I was born. I thought it was a perfectly normal thing when I was a kid, until some of my classmates in class started to shout “ewwwwwwwww” whenever they saw my parents pick me up.

Never thought about this. Really interesting OP. Btw this pill doesn't apply to me. They both were in their mid 20's, or idk. In the past it looks like people had children even earlier, college wasn't a thing back then, both of my parents finished a college degree.

My father was 60 and my mother was 24 when I was born. I thought it was a perfectly normal thing when I was a kid, until some of my classmates in class started to shout “ewwwwwwwww” whenever they saw my parents pick me up.

What the fuck? How did that happen?

My mom had me when she was in her 30s and my dad in his 40s. OVER

He did some SEAmaxxing, as that was the only way he could get laid.

Damn bro, how is your mental and physical health? Do you think your dads age had any affect?

Damn bro, how is your mental and physical health? Do you think your dads age had any affect?
I haven’t seen anyone to check if I have any mental disorders, but I suspect I may have aspergers. As for the physical side of things, I have a really shitty immune system and get easily sick. Things could’ve been a lot worse, I have read some stuff that suggests the mothers age has more of an impact on both of these things.

I haven’t seen anyone to check if I have any mental disorders, but I suspect I may have aspergers. As for the physical side of things, I have a really shitty immune system and get easily sick. Things could’ve been a lot worse, I have read some stuff that suggests the mothers age has more of an impact on both of these things.

You don't need to, you will know. Psychiatrists are only there to fill you with dangerous drugs that can completely destroy you. But that doesn't sound too bad, btw the study I cited says fathers age has far more impact.

You don't need to, you will know. Psychiatrists are only there to fill you with dangerous drugs that can completely destroy you. But that doesn't sound too bad, btw the study I cited says fathers age has far more impact.
Don‘t really plan to ever visit a psychiatrist for those exact reasons, and there is no major problem that needs to be fixed. I guess I was just lucky for once in my lifetime, though my parents somehow had me when mother was on the pill.

fathers age has far more impact.
Sounds like a :soy: feminist study, the few studies I saw in the past always indicated the mother's age being more of a factor. Especially, when you look at all the crazy shit they do to try to conceive after 35. Imagine kids with Moms over 40 with all the new science....

My parents had me when they were in their mid-20s. Basically my mothers family is completely messed up. I love my mother but both of her parents were severe alcoholics and so was her grandfather. All of my uncles are completely ugly and have really fucked up lives. But they were able to ascend because it was the fucking 60s and before online dating and all of that. Its not a cope to say that if I was born just 10 years earlier I probably would have ascended. 4/10s in previous generations married and had normal lives. 4/10s in late Gen X and all the millennials and zoomers are all fucked unless they are 7+ in looks and/or have money and status. Online dating took off in about 2005 and we have been sentenced to an adult life of misery, isolation, and rejection. Shit fucking infuriates me. Fuck online dating. That is the single worse catalyst in what made all of our lives shit. Fucking OkCupid, Tinder, snapchat, instagram, all of it, the whole social media platform scheme, fucked us. Not to mention the complete absence of unattractive men in the movies. Seriously if you watch old movies (which I primarily do, I love movies from the 1920s-1980s), you will notice that there are ugly actors. Now in modern film, with the exception of a few outliers like Steve Buscemi, all of the actors are chads. And all foids think that real life is supposed to be like the fucking movies, so they only want chad. Nothing else will satisfy them for the hollywood style lifestyle they all crave.

Its a whole combination of genetics and modern culture and she state of society caused this state of affairs for us. And unfortunately brothers I don't think its going to get better. Fuck no. Shit is going to get worse. The only way to stay sane is to buy a doll and just find good ways to cope. Maybe write a book or follow whatever your passion is in life aside from wahmen. This disease isnt going anywhere.

Mother: 17
Father: 25
still incel im bald like in palm

No wonder zoomers are coming out wrong.

The age of consent has caused a fuck load of damage

No idea about this until now

My dad was 18 -20 when i was born
mom was in her late 30s
never began